This totally believable study says so, so it must be true. Also: The New York Times gets kinky sex right, and a vending machine gives children malt liquor.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Dudes with AOL email addresses are most likely to visit strip clubs. Really?
- The New York Times actually gets it right about kinky sex.
- Six ways to deal with your mom now that she’s texting.
- The world’s coolest vending machine dispenses malt liquor to children in D.C.
- Thirteen things we wish the Playstation 4 would look like.
- Toddler makes a very compelling argument for marriage equality.
- Jennifer Lawrence quoting Dumb and Dumber in a years-old screen test.
- Finally, the vodka-fetching Russian dog you wish you had:
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.