- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Dan Bilzerian, Instagram’s playboy king, was jailed on a bomb-making charge
Earlier this week, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face.
Dan Bilzerian is a multimillionaire poker player and massive Instagram celebrity. His account, filled with photos of guns, naked women, goats, luxury cars, and more naked women, boasts 5.7 million followers.
The warrant on felony charges of possessing component of explosive or incendiary device with intent to manufacture explosive or incendiary device and possession of explosive incendiary device was filed under seal on Nov. 13.
“Jail… let’s not do that again,” Bilzerian tweeted, along with an image of him lying under blankets on a private jet, surrounded by two models.
He was released on bail and will go to court Jan. 7.
A photo posted by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on
It’s been a wild week for Bilzerian, whose worth was estimated on The Howard Stern Show at a cozy $100 million. Over the weekend, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face at Miami’s Art Basel art show. Defending himself, he wrote, “Actually 2 girls attacked a girl I was with to the point they gave her a black eye and threw her off the table and went after her, b/c they wanted to get closer to me.”
Earlier this year, a story about Bilzerian throwing porn star Janice Griffith off a roof, resulting in her broken foot, went viral.
When I interviewed Bilzerian last year, he spoke of settling down, using his riches to do some good in the world. “I’m a crazy lunatic,” he told me, but he was getting bored with the “asshole” brand.
Bilzerian’s team declined to comment on the story.
Bilzerian’s lawyer, David Chesoff, said he and Bilzerian were “looking forward to having this” whole bomb-making charge “resolved in court.”
Photo via Dan Bilzerian/Instagram
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.