- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back 5 Years Ago
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
Dan Bilzerian, Instagram’s playboy king, was jailed on a bomb-making charge
Earlier this week, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face.
Dan Bilzerian is a multimillionaire poker player and massive Instagram celebrity. His account, filled with photos of guns, naked women, goats, luxury cars, and more naked women, boasts 5.7 million followers.
The warrant on felony charges of possessing component of explosive or incendiary device with intent to manufacture explosive or incendiary device and possession of explosive incendiary device was filed under seal on Nov. 13.
“Jail… let’s not do that again,” Bilzerian tweeted, along with an image of him lying under blankets on a private jet, surrounded by two models.
He was released on bail and will go to court Jan. 7.
A photo posted by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on
It’s been a wild week for Bilzerian, whose worth was estimated on The Howard Stern Show at a cozy $100 million. Over the weekend, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face at Miami’s Art Basel art show. Defending himself, he wrote, “Actually 2 girls attacked a girl I was with to the point they gave her a black eye and threw her off the table and went after her, b/c they wanted to get closer to me.”
Earlier this year, a story about Bilzerian throwing porn star Janice Griffith off a roof, resulting in her broken foot, went viral.
When I interviewed Bilzerian last year, he spoke of settling down, using his riches to do some good in the world. “I’m a crazy lunatic,” he told me, but he was getting bored with the “asshole” brand.
Bilzerian’s team declined to comment on the story.
Bilzerian’s lawyer, David Chesoff, said he and Bilzerian were “looking forward to having this” whole bomb-making charge “resolved in court.”
Photo via Dan Bilzerian/Instagram
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.