- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Dan Bilzerian, Instagram’s playboy king, was jailed on a bomb-making charge
Earlier this week, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face.
Dan Bilzerian is a multimillionaire poker player and massive Instagram celebrity. His account, filled with photos of guns, naked women, goats, luxury cars, and more naked women, boasts 5.7 million followers.
The warrant on felony charges of possessing component of explosive or incendiary device with intent to manufacture explosive or incendiary device and possession of explosive incendiary device was filed under seal on Nov. 13.
“Jail… let’s not do that again,” Bilzerian tweeted, along with an image of him lying under blankets on a private jet, surrounded by two models.
He was released on bail and will go to court Jan. 7.
A photo posted by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on
It’s been a wild week for Bilzerian, whose worth was estimated on The Howard Stern Show at a cozy $100 million. Over the weekend, Bilzerian reportedly kicked a woman in the face at Miami’s Art Basel art show. Defending himself, he wrote, “Actually 2 girls attacked a girl I was with to the point they gave her a black eye and threw her off the table and went after her, b/c they wanted to get closer to me.”
Earlier this year, a story about Bilzerian throwing porn star Janice Griffith off a roof, resulting in her broken foot, went viral.
When I interviewed Bilzerian last year, he spoke of settling down, using his riches to do some good in the world. “I’m a crazy lunatic,” he told me, but he was getting bored with the “asshole” brand.
Bilzerian’s team declined to comment on the story.
Bilzerian’s lawyer, David Chesoff, said he and Bilzerian were “looking forward to having this” whole bomb-making charge “resolved in court.”
Photo via Dan Bilzerian/Instagram
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.