- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online 11 Months Ago
- What does IMO mean? 11 Months Ago
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Some things you can’t unsee.
Welcome back! This week on We’re All Gonne Die (a politics podcast brought to you by the Daily Dot), the gang is joined by senior reporter Jay Hathaway and he tells us many horrifying things about the rise of “deepfakes,” or artificial intelligence-generated fake celebrity porn. Can anything stop its proliferation? Maybe!
Elsewhere we unpack President Donald Trump’s trove of fake Twitter followers, the Air Force One hair flap seen ’round the world, net neutrality, and NRA bae Dane Loesch.
All that plus the week’s hottest memes, and the season’s hottest far-right conspiracy theory. Join us:
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.