- You probably need to hear about this meme 7 Months Ago
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen 7 Months Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice 7 Months Ago
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month 7 Months Ago
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? 7 Months Ago
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ Ep. 66: Inside California’s ‘bada**’ net neutrality bill
A bright spot this week.
The Supreme Court just confirmed a nominee who will likely be terrible for net neutrality, among other things, but fear not! We bring you glad tidings in the form of return guest Evan Greer, deputy director of Fight for the Future.
Join the gang as we chat with Greer about the California net neutrality bill she calls, “badass,” net neutrality in the midterms, and the future of the internet on a state and national level.
Plus, memes of the week!
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.