- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
U.K. teen welcomes Trump to London with a giant penis mowed in the grass
A teenager mowed a massive penis with the words “Oi Trump” into the grass near the airport where President Donald Trump landed on a visit to the U.K. on Monday morning.
Guess who's been busy today mowing a stiff message for Trump under the Stansted flightpath... Please share and let's see how far we can spread the welcome!#climatechange #Trump #welcometrump pic.twitter.com/crnZo5rnDv— born_eco (@born_eco) June 2, 2019
“Guess who’s been busy today mowing a stiff message for Trump under the Stansted flightpath… Please share and let’s see how far we can spread the welcome,” the teen, Ollie Nancarrow, wrote via the Twitter account of his website, Born-eco.com.
Nancarrow, 18, runs a website called Born-eco.com in order to connect buyers with eco-friendly products. Along with the shape of a penis, Nancarrow mowed the image of a polar bear and the message “climate change is real” into a field outside of his home on the outskirts of London to challenge Trump’s disbelief in climate change.
Twitter users are expressing support for the unconventional welcome message.
Nancarrow had to return to school on Monday per usual after a pretty unusual weekend preparing vulgar images and political messages for the U.S. president.
“All my teachers have been shaking my hand and congratulating me,” Nancarrow told Metro.
The message to the president may seem like just another vulgar comment roaming the internet, but the teenager’s motives behind creating the images are sincere.
“Donald Trump and his denial of climate change are not welcome and I want him to be fully aware of that when he flies into Stansted on Monday,” Nancarrow told Bishop’s Stortford Independent. The teen did not immediately respond to the Daily Dot’s request for comment.
It's the small things like a giant penis mown into a field on the Stansted flightpath that give me hope. Well done, Britain. https://t.co/NrZrvhKimc— Carole Cadwalladr (@carolecadwalla) June 3, 2019
“It’s the small things like a giant penis mown into a field on the Stansted flightpath that give me hope. Well done, Britain,” Twitter user @carolecadwalla wrote.
- Trump debuts new, slicked-back hair to shock and awe
- Fake Mario-Luigi kissing photo enrages prominent conservatives
- Vaping congressman admits to killing hundreds of civilians in Iraq war
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T the Hill
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.