- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
A teenager mowed a massive penis with the words “Oi Trump” into the grass near the airport where President Donald Trump landed on a visit to the U.K. on Monday morning.
Guess who's been busy today mowing a stiff message for Trump under the Stansted flightpath... Please share and let's see how far we can spread the welcome!#climatechange #Trump #welcometrump pic.twitter.com/crnZo5rnDv— born_eco (@born_eco) June 2, 2019
“Guess who’s been busy today mowing a stiff message for Trump under the Stansted flightpath… Please share and let’s see how far we can spread the welcome,” the teen, Ollie Nancarrow, wrote via the Twitter account of his website, Born-eco.com.
Nancarrow, 18, runs a website called Born-eco.com in order to connect buyers with eco-friendly products. Along with the shape of a penis, Nancarrow mowed the image of a polar bear and the message “climate change is real” into a field outside of his home on the outskirts of London to challenge Trump’s disbelief in climate change.
Twitter users are expressing support for the unconventional welcome message.
Nancarrow had to return to school on Monday per usual after a pretty unusual weekend preparing vulgar images and political messages for the U.S. president.
“All my teachers have been shaking my hand and congratulating me,” Nancarrow told Metro.
The message to the president may seem like just another vulgar comment roaming the internet, but the teenager’s motives behind creating the images are sincere.
“Donald Trump and his denial of climate change are not welcome and I want him to be fully aware of that when he flies into Stansted on Monday,” Nancarrow told Bishop’s Stortford Independent. The teen did not immediately respond to the Daily Dot’s request for comment.
It's the small things like a giant penis mown into a field on the Stansted flightpath that give me hope. Well done, Britain. https://t.co/NrZrvhKimc— Carole Cadwalladr (@carolecadwalla) June 3, 2019
“It’s the small things like a giant penis mown into a field on the Stansted flightpath that give me hope. Well done, Britain,” Twitter user @carolecadwalla wrote.
- Trump debuts new, slicked-back hair to shock and awe
- Fake Mario-Luigi kissing photo enrages prominent conservatives
- Vaping congressman admits to killing hundreds of civilians in Iraq war
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T the Hill
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.