- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
The Forbes cover Stormy Daniels spanked Trump with may have had Ivanka on it
The reaction was swift.
The spanking revelation came from emails uncovered by Mother Jones from a Democratic political consultant and an adviser of the adult film actress that were sent when she was considering making a run for office in 2009.
While looking through Daniels’ cell phone, one of her advisers found the future president’s phone number and emailed Andrea Dube, the Democratic consultant.
Here’s what Mother Jones wrote:
This email was sent to Andrea Dubé, a Democratic political consultant based in New Orleans. In response, Dubé expressed surprise that Daniels was friendly with Trump. “Donald Trump?” she wrote. “In her cell phone?”
“Yep,” the other consultant replied. “She says one time he made her sit with him for three hours watching ‘shark week.’ Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes magazine.”
The phone number conceivably was in her phone because Daniels said she and Trump had an affair more than a decade ago. A lawyer for then-candidate Trump reportedly arranged for Daniels to be paid $130,000 to keep her from talking about it in the run-up to the 2016 election. The email also references the president’s apparent shark phobia, highlighted by Daniels in an interview with InTouch Weekly.
The question remains: what Forbes cover was it?
Well, the internet has some theories and the answer has left some people on Twitter pretty unnerved.
Donald Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels in 2006.
Daniels said Trump asked her to spank him with a copy of Forbes magazine which had him on the cover.
Trump was indeed on a copy of Forbes in 2006…along with his children.https://t.co/mnv7iFwOin pic.twitter.com/Burnc43WId
— Ben Dreyfuss (@bendreyfuss) January 18, 2018
It would appear that a Forbes magazine printed in 2006 highlighting the “400 Richest People in America” has the-then real estate mogul on the cover—alongside his daughter, Ivanka Trump, and his son Donald Trump Jr.
The reaction was exactly what you’d expect.
Another time Trump had Stormy Daniels spank him with a Forbes magazine. The spanking came during a sexual encounter and involved a copy of Forbes with Trump and his daughter on the cover.
A Fall 2006 cover of Forbes features Trump & Ivanka.
— Ryan Adams (@filmystic) January 19, 2018
OOH, the 2006 Forbes cover featured Trump AND HIS CHILDREN!! GROSS!!!
— YaBasic (@B0Z023) January 18, 2018
The specific Forbes magazine with which the future-US president requested his pornstar mistress spank him? The fall 2006 edition, the cover of which features a photograph of the Trump family: Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr, and Ivanka Trump. https://t.co/k3LsnJfCip
— Travis Lupick (@tlupick) January 18, 2018
@TheView Trump once had porn star Stormy Daniels spank him with a Forbes magazine featuring himself and his two eldest children on the cover.
Not even Freud had an explanation for this one. #TheView
— A Light in the Dark (@CagedTigersRMad) January 19, 2018
If my detective work is right, this would be the Forbes magazine Stormy Daniels is talking about.
Trump on the cover and it's from 2006.
I wish I could find a picture that isn't blurry, but this is the best I could do. pic.twitter.com/5FMVe8jbdm
— Red T Raccoon (@RedTRaccoon) January 18, 2018
Trump reportedly also told Daniels that she reminded him of Ivanka.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).