- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Are you not watching the Democratic debates tonight? Well, O.J. Simpson has a message for you.
That’s OK. He’s not watching either. He’s gonna watch football.
But, the Juice said he’s taping the debate, and he wants you to, too.
“Hey Twitter world,” he began. “I will be taping the debates to watch them when the football game is over.”
You need to, too, says Simpson.
“I encourage all of you to try to find some way to watch these debates because we’ve got to know who these people are and what they are talking about.”
“I mean I am confused, I hear them talk about free medical, well, hell my family, and my friends, myself with all my ailments, we would love that, but sometimes it doesn’t seem like they are focusing on us.”
O.J. (O.J.!!) also said the candidates should turn down the rancor and not attack other people.
“Also, I kinda wish these people would tell us why they should vote for them and not focus so much on the people standing next to them.”
O.J. says to not attack others. Got it.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]