- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals 4 Weeks Ago
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 4 Weeks Ago
- The very finest Area 51 memes 4 Weeks Ago
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets Today 10:21 AM
O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner
The Juice wants to discuss his past sex life.
O.J. Simpson joined Twitter on Friday, and he’s had plenty to say since then, including about his sex life in the 1990s.
That statement apparently was in response to Norman Pardo, who claimed to be Simpson’s former manager and who told Page Six last month that Simpson and Jenner had a one-night stand in the early 1990s that damaged both of their marriages.
Bizarrely, Simpson announced his presence on Twitter on Friday night, and many commenters have become disgusted that the man infamously accused and acquitted of murdering his ex-wife and her friend 25 years ago has become a social media star.
That hasn’t stopped Simpson from compiling more than 640,000 Twitter followers in a three-day span, and many of them are relitigating the 1995 Simpson murder trial that drew the attention of the nation after Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman were stabbed to death.
Simpson isn’t talking about their deaths or his murder trial. Instead, Simpson, who recently served nine years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery, is talking about sexual relationships.
Here was his first tweet on Friday.
Coming Soon!!! pic.twitter.com/R1tXOuuLgO— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) June 15, 2019
Since then, Simpson has uploaded two Twitter videos in which he said he’s excited to “challenge that BS” and “set the record straight” about people who have said whatever they’ve wanted about him with “no accountability.”
Thanks to all my new followers. Love learning how to use Twitter. pic.twitter.com/J4JnN59yKl— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) June 16, 2019
In a second video posted on Sunday, Simpson talked about his relationship with Robert Kardashian (one of his lawyers during the 1995 murder trial); Jenner; and Khloe Kardashian, who was born in 1984.
“Bob Kardashian, he was like a brother to me. He was a great guy,” Simpson said. “He met and married Kris, and they really had a terrific time together when they were together. Unfortunately, that ended. But never, and I want to stress never in any way shape or form, had I ever had any interest in Kris, romantically or sexually. I never got any indication that she had any interest in me. All of these stories are bogus, bad, tasteless. … The simple facts of the matter is that [Khloe] is not mine.”
Last month, Pardo told Page Six that Simpson had bragged to him about having sex with Jenner in a hot tub when Simpson, Nicole Brown Simpson, Jenner, and Robert Kardashian were on vacation together.
Pardo said, “O.J. said he stood up, pulled his shorts down and … he said, ‘Her eyes bugged out of her head and I fucked that B until I broke her.’”
As of this writing, Simpson’s three Twitter videos have received more than 19 million views, nearly 56,000 retweets, and 240,000 likes.
As Simpson said in his first Twitter post, “I’ve got a little getting even to do.” Apparently, that includes discussing his sexual history from nearly 30 years ago.
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion
- These archivists are posting the entire O.J. Simpson trial to YouTube
- 10-year-old breaks down flawed criminal justice system using ‘The People v. O.J. Simpson’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.