- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Wednesday 11:33 AM
Lev Parnas’ private Instagram account reveals that the Rudy Giuliani associate–who was indicted for illegal Republican campaign donations and helped try to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens–has longtime ties to President Donald Trump himself.
The account seems to contradict Trump’s previous statement, in which he denied knowing Parnas. “I don’t know them. I don’t know about them. I don’t know what they do,” Trump told reporters in early October of Parnas and his alleged co-conspirator Igor Fruman.
The Wall Street Journal gained access to the private Instagram account, which contains photos of and relating to Trump. In October 2015, Parnas posted a photo of himself, his son, and Trump.
“Let’s go Trump. Next president and future president !!!!” the caption reads, per the WSJ.
In August 2018, Parnas shared a thank you letter he received from Trump.
“To Lev Parnas, Thank you for your friendship and dedication to our cause. Leaders like you in Florida are key to fulfilling our bold agenda to Make America Great Again!” the letter, which was signed by Trump and First Lady Melania Trump, reads.
Then, his account jumps from 2015 to 2018. In Aug '18, Parnas posted a pic of a personalized thank-you note from POTUS & FLOTUS. “Lev Parnas, Thank you for your friendship and dedication to our cause,” it reads. WH didn't respond to request for comment. https://t.co/oXcW96zdhb pic.twitter.com/b0DXz3Pn6x— Shelby Holliday (@shelbyholliday) October 21, 2019
Parnas also posted photos of himself with Trump’s legal team at a “celebration dinner” after William Barr released his Mueller report summary. “Congratulations team trump !!!” the caption reads, per the WSJ.
In other photos, Parnas can be seen with Donald Jr. Trump, Eric Trump, Ivana Trump, and Giuliani.
Parnas, along with Fruman, facilitated Giuliani in trying to get Ukraine to investigate presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. The move kicked off an impeachment inquiry into Trump.
- Mitt Romney, aka ‘Pierre Delecto,’ uses a fake account to lurk on Twitter
- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets
- QAnon believers connect Ukraine to the infamous ‘server’
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.