- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
It’s almost over.
When is Election Day? The answer: Tuesday, Nov. 8. You already knew that, of course, but what about everyone else?
Max Temkin, co-creator of the ribald party game Cards Against Humanity and founder of the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC The Nuisance Committee, teamed with programmer and former Code For America fellow Alex Soble to create an app that turns your Twitter handle into a daily countdown to the 2016 election.
That app is called Countdown Name.
Now, all the social media marking thought leaders, white nationalist trolls, and porn-y spambots who follow you on Twitter will be subjected to regular reminders about the importance of voting.
However, you may want your own bespoke Election Day-themed Twitter name. If so, please feel free to select from the following list:
- Please God, Let It End
- This Election Is Hell
- I Need This To Be Over
- **Soft Weeping**
- **Loud Sobbing**
- **Uncontrollable Crying**
- You’re Really Voting For Trump?
- You’re Really Voting For Hillary?
- You’re Really Voting For Johnson?
- You’re Really Voting For Stein?
- You’re Really Voting For McMullin?
- Wait, Who’s McMullin
- An Independent GOP Candidate. Does He Matter?
- Kinda, He Might Win Utah
- The Whole State?
- Polls Show He’s Close
- When’s The Last Time That Happened?
- Wow, That’s Nuts
- How You Doing These Days?
- Can’t Complain. Alice?
- She’s Good, Too
- You Two Wanna Come By My Place On Election Night, We’re Making Stroganoff
- I Love Stroganoff
- It’s The Best
- We’re Totally There
- Bring A Bottle Of Red?
- Done And Done
- 7 days til election
Aaron Sankin is a former Senior Staff Writer at the Daily Dot who covered the intersection of politics, technology, online privacy, Twitter bots, and the role of dank memes in popular culture. He lives in Seattle, Washington. He joined the Center for Investigative Reporting in 2016.