More of us than ever prefer the safety of our laptop screens on Black Friday. In-person sales just don’t seem to have the appeal they used to.
But taking away the danger of being stomped to death by a crazed soccer mom in the entryway of Walmart has given way to a new problem. There’s so much to choose from online that you’re too overwhelmed to know where to begin.
The deal sleuths here at the Bazaar have been sifting through this stuff since before you ate Thanksgiving dinner, and we know what the really good deals are. Keep scrolling, friend.
1) Kindle Fire : $33+ (regularly $49.99+)
2) Steam Link & controller: $55 (regularly $80)
3) HTC Vive: $699.99 (regularly $799.99)
4) Samsung 60″ 1080p TV: $579 (regularly $1699.99)
5) GoPro HERO: $89.99 (regularly $129.99)
6) Google Chromecast: $25 (regularly $35)
7) The complete Harry Potter film collection (Blu-Ray): $34.49 (regularly $99.98)
8) TCL 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV: $125 (regularly $168.88)
9) Google Home: $99 (regularly $129.99)
10) Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle: $249 (regularly $299.96)
11) Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR camera kit: $449 (regularly $749)
12) Echo Dot (2nd generation): $39.99 (regularly $49.99)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 6 early Black Friday TV deals you should check out now
- How to get the best Black Friday deals on Amazon
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are an extra 20 percent off this week for Black Friday
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.