One day after Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders‘s major upset win over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Michigan primary, the two Democratic candidates returned to the debate stage to duke it out once again.
Here are the highlights:
1) Clinton was still getting asked about her emails
It’s not much of a surprise, considering the FBI investigation into the matter remains ongoing.
2. But she wouldn’t talk about the possibility of an indictment
Hillary initially refused to answer the question of whether she would drop out if she was indicted, but she was pressed again by a debate moderator.
“If you get indicted would you going to drop out?” moderator Jorge Ramos asked. Clinton responded, saying, “Oh, for goodness—that’s not going to happen. I’m not even answering that question.”
3) Sanders took his finger-wagging to the next level
4) Clinton took Donald Trump’s wall down a notch
5) Sanders called out Wall Street, as Sanders is wont to do
6) Clinton turned the table with an ‘excuse me’ of her own
7) Sanders called out his Brooklyn accent
8) Sanders made Clinton a challenge
9) On Twitter, Sanders and Clinton split the chatter almost down the middle
Screenshot via Fusion/YouTube