- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case 5 Years Ago
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder 5 Years Ago
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time 5 Years Ago
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting Today 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Today 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Today 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Today 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Today 10:56 AM
- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war Today 10:40 AM
- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular Today 10:24 AM
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ Today 10:21 AM
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant Today 10:16 AM
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics Today 9:33 AM
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
High school soccer coach sends Snapchat masturbation video to entire team
He claims it was an accident. Oops.
Yet another reason why you should probably delete your Snapchat account: A high school coach in Connecticut has been arrested for (accidentally, he claims) sending a Snapchat video of himself masturbating to players on his soccer team. Which is, like, one way to bolster team spirit, I guess.
According to the Toronto Sun, Jeffrey M. Sirois, 57, a high school soccer coach at E.O Smith High School in Storrs, Conn., sent a 10-second video of himself masturbating to members of his soccer team.
“Once I realized what I was watching I threw my phone down on the table and said, ‘Guys, you have to look at this,'” the team member who initially received the video told police, according to the Hartford Courant. When another member of the team who was friends with Sirois on Snapchat checked to see if she had received it, the video was gone.
In his defense, Sirois told police that he accidentally sent the Snapchat video to his team members, and that the video was originally intended for his girlfriend.
“I was attempted [sic] to send a video of myself in which I was masturbating,” he told the police, according to the arrest warrant. “I was making the video to send to my girlfriend. It is something she and I occasionally do.” When he realized he’d sent it to the entire soccer team, he deleted the video. He’s currently out on $100,000 bail, and is facing obscenity, risk of injury to a minor, and breach of peace charges.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.