- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt 6 Years Ago
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
- Pinterest, the Knot called out for glamorizing plantation weddings (updated) Wednesday 6:55 PM
- Subreddit dedicated to dunking on ‘Game of Thrones’ 2019’s most popular TV subreddit Wednesday 6:25 PM
- Jason Derulo is pissed Instagram deleted his risqué bulge photo Wednesday 5:50 PM
- Instagram taking steps to ensure users are over 13 years old Wednesday 5:16 PM
- ‘Trayvon Hoax’ screening canceled after George Zimmerman files lawsuit Wednesday 5:06 PM
Drug dealer takes selfie with cop cruiser, promptly arrested
Maybe he should have seen that one coming.
Self-described male stripper Taylor Harrison is a man of simple pleasures: photographing himself shirtless, photographing himself with buds of cannabis dangling from his lips, and taunting cops about his dope-slinging prowess on Facebook.
So Harrison was probably the only one surprised when, last Thursday, he was arrested in Port St. Lucie, Fla., after trying to sell pot to an undercover officer. And as a reward, the local sheriff’s department took a page from Harrison’s book: They posted his photos to their Facebook page.
“Since Taylor was kind of enough to share photos of us on his Facebook page, we thought we would share these photos of Taylor on our page,” the office wrote on its page Friday. That post has since been shared nearly 800 times and made headlines online, meaning that Harrison’s talents as a drug dealer are finally getting the widespread appreciation they deserve.
The first couple pics in the series came from Harrison’s own Facebook page, in which he photographed himself (shirtless) with piles of pot and cash in his lap as he pulled up to a police cruiser. He was later captured on camera when he tried to sell pot to that undercover officer. And then there’s his mugshot, which is a profile-worthy pic if there ever was one.
It’s not his first, however. Harrison, 21, was previously picked up on a misdemeanor drug charge. Currently, he’s sitting in Martin County jail. His bond has been set for $55,000.
H/T Uproxx | Photo via Facebook
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.