It's McGroove's smoothest yet.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Kanye and Kim debut their new product, er, child, North West.
- Corey Feldman is now correcting people on YouTube.
- James Franco is getting a reality show. There's no way this will end badly.
- Smooth McGroove, the man with the looks of a viking and the voice of an angel, covers the Super Mario World theme:
- Here are 15 pieces of seriously geeky cat gear.
- Avocado Ale is a thing now, and so are these other unusual beers. Enjoy your weekend!
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
This Super Mario World marriage proposal is on another level
As YouTube proposal videos go, there are few nerdier than hacking an old video game to express your desire to spend the rest of your life with someone.
Mario World speedrunner does the entire course blindfolded
Remember all those hours as a kid you spent battling your way out of Yoshi's Island? Now a Super Mario World speedrunner , Twitch user pangaeapanga, is here to remind you how excruciating some of those levels were—by successfully completing the entire game while blindfolded.