- Katy Cipriano, a former waitress of Amy's Baking Company, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- PsySY hosts his latest AMA. (r/IAMA)
- When Google Reader shut down, one redditor took it upon himself to create a replacement. (r/technology)
- Chris Hadfield's son appears in a r/PhotoshopBattles thread to request an image created there for a birthday present. (r/bestof)
- What is it like to be a black redditor? User mach-2 explains. (r/defaultgems)
Fuck! Reddit sucks sometimes. It's now a daily occurance to see some advice animal meme deriding black people in general. I come to the comments and see it's a very American centric view on how blacks behave and what not. I mean can I live?!
If I had to choose, I honestly would not have wanted to be black. This isn't a healthy way to think, but goddam it's really fucked up on Reddit. It's shit like this that makes me weary of Reddit meetups.
Please dude, don't let some racist fuck inform you on how blacks behave. Most of us aren't what the stereotypes make us out to be. There are lots of blacks around the world not just in the U.S.
EDIT: cue the PM's calling me a noisy nigger. It's cool guys, I get it. I'm genetically predisposed to be a noise maker...
Fucking hell O_O
- r/AskHistorians reveals what Americans thought of Alaska and Hawaii prior to their statehoods. (r/AskHistorians)
- What makes the best password? (r/AskScience)
- r/movies discusses Star Trek: Into Darkness. (r/movies)
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.7.8k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.5.7k
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.5.5k
Mark Cuban invests in esports
The billionaire NBA owner sees bright things esports' future.
Internal problems plagued Copenhagen Wolves prior to leaks
Players approached Riot Games about the possibility taking the LCS spot away from the organization last year.205