Also in today's Dotted Lines: "Matrix Retold by Mom," the true cause of the Holocaust, and Iron Man in three minutes.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- "Matrix Retold by Mom" is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A "concerned" woman on Fox News says "reason" is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- "Iron Man in 3 Minutes" is a great way to get caught up.
- The world's most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
The "Hot Cheetos & Takis" kids haven't seen one hot cent
Remember "Hot Cheetos & Takis," that YN Rich Kids music video that took over the world in August 2012 to the tune of 5.5 million views? That video and its subsequent iTunes- and Amazon-ready recordings have brought in an excess of $10,000, and the Kids haven't seen a single hot, red cent.
Fans unlocked the latest 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer a day early
If there's one universally acknowledged truth of cinema at this point, it's that Marvel knows how to create buzz. Its latest promo tactic for the Age of Ultron turned # Avengers Assemble into a worldwide today, as fans successfully "unlocked" the third trailer for the film a day early.