Give this f**king kid some f**king Hot Cheetos already
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- "Matrix Retold by Mom" is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A "concerned" woman on Fox News says "reason" is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- "Iron Man in 3 Minutes" is a great way to get caught up.
- The world's most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
Campus protests can go viral in no time–so can the backlash
College protests don't just take place in the quad anymore.
Uplift wants to educate the YouTube community about abuse
It starts out as an Internet fandom fairy tale.
The real origins of piecaken, the Internet's latest dessert craze
Piecaken is about to change Thanksgiving's dessert game. Again.
Here's why Thanksgiving could actually be good for your health
The research says expressing gratitude makes you healthier.
Washington Redskins torn apart for annual Thanksgiving tweet
The replies on Twitter say it all.
Black Lives Matter storms Macy's ahead of Thanksgiving Day Parade
Just hours before the festivities, there was a protest on 34th Street.
4 of the best Thanksgiving movies you can stream
Stream before you stuff.
9 Cyber Monday beauty deals you don't want to miss
The deals don't stop on Black Friday.
Facebook will now give all new parents four full months of paid leave
The improved policies will benefit new dads, same-sex couples.
Instagram will finally offer support for multiple accounts
Making social media management that much easier.
Here's what the world's largest radio telescope looks like right now
It's going to be huge.
Lizard Squad takes credit for PlayStation Network's temporary outage
PlayStation gamers experience another holiday attack.
You can buy the new Raspberry Pi Zero for just $5
It's a fraction of what Raspberry Pi's other models cost.
This iPhone case is like an origami VR headset
It's not just a figment of your imagination.