Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- "Matrix Retold by Mom" is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A "concerned" woman on Fox News says "reason" is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- "Iron Man in 3 Minutes" is a great way to get caught up.
- The world's most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.2.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.23k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.12k
Splatoon proves Nintendo has the chops for online shooters
Nintendo finally has a first-party game on the Wii U that isn't aimed squarely at Nintendo fans.
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!1.8k