Give this f**king kid some f**king Hot Cheetos already
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- "Matrix Retold by Mom" is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A "concerned" woman on Fox News says "reason" is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- "Iron Man in 3 Minutes" is a great way to get caught up.
- The world's most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
Is social media enabling black girl-on-girl violence?
How much does racism, stigma, bullying, and sites like World Star Hip Hop contribute to this epidemic?
Solar-powered USB-equipped park benches are the best idea ever, and they're coming
Need a charge? Take a seat.
This 'game' lets you literally buy a place on the leaderboard
The real winner is the site's creator.
If you own a Samsung smart TV, prepare for ads where you've never seen them before
Samsung will be adding more advertising to its TVs main menus in the near future.
Nazi code machine found in shed hits eBay for $15
And it cost just $14.50.
This augmented reality program will help you solve a Rubik's cube extremely fast
In 20 moves or less.
Periscope's new safety features will allow users to report, judge, and ban abusive comments
Giving the livestreaming community the power to police itself.
Save $10 if you pre-order 'Captain America: Civil War' now
It's way better than waiting in line at the movie theater.
This vape is designed for wet and dry herb, so you don't have to choose
You can have the best of both vaping worlds.
This one-day storage deal will save you money, data, and time
More money, more storage.