Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- "Matrix Retold by Mom" is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A "concerned" woman on Fox News says "reason" is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- "Iron Man in 3 Minutes" is a great way to get caught up.
- The world's most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
Japan accepts U.S. giant-robot battle challenge
What a time to be alive.12k
The Philae comet lander may have discovered alien life
Don't get too excited just yet. The findings haven't been verified.4.9k
South Carolina State Senate votes to take down Confederate flag
The vote sets up another vote and then an almost-certain signature by the governor.2.6k
Tokyopop is back in the manga business—but not everyone is happy about it
The once-defunct publisher will be reviewing portfolios this week at Comic-Con.
Counter-Strike squad affNity signs with 3sUP
3sUP is best know for its Call of Duty outings.111