Redditors debate raising your kid to speak Klingon
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Redditors are up in arms over parents who raised their child to speak only Klingon. (r/drama)
- Actor John Cusack talks about Freedom of the Press Foundation in an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/MetaHub has a new theme. That's meta. (r/MetaHub)
- A photo surfaces of the backs of two redditors' heads. The redditors respond with a photo of their faces. (r/bestof)
- When an inconsistency in The Book of Eli is pointed out, the film's writer shows up in the thread to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- He/she is no longer music to your ears, so when you break up, change your phone's notification tone. (r/LifeProTips)
- Are diamonds really a girl's best friend? (r/AskWomen)
- Show your teeth, say cheese, and check out what r/AskHistorians has to reveal about the history of people smiling in photographs. (r/AskHistorians)
- Celebrities who openly admit to regularly smoking weed are never paid a visit by cops. Why is this? (r/explainlikeimfive)
- As you get dressed, ponder the point in time at which people began changing their clothes each day. (r/AskHistorians)
Is social media enabling black-girl-on-girl violence?
How much does racism, stigma, bullying, and sites like World Star Hip Hop contribute to this epidemic?
FBI raids dental software researcher who discovered private patient data on public server
Justin Shafer reported a flaw in a company's system. Then the FBI came knocking.
Save the world, save money on meds, and make your head explode with this week's best apps
Hero Emblems is already one of the best games on iOS.
New image upload feature on Reddit will allow for uncompressed photos and GIFs
This relationship just got awkward.
How to make your own on-demand geofilters for Snapchat
Impress everyone within a 200-feet radius.
MySpace may have been hacked and never told its users about it
This definitely isn't in anyone's top 8.
Facebook's ads will now follow you around the web
A small change will show Facebook ads to everyone.
16 unicorn accessories to make life more magical
Growing up just means you can buy all the unicorn stuff you want without asking.
14 baby accessories that automatically make you the cool aunt or uncle
Be a cool aunt or uncle, not a regular one.
6 giant lawn games to play at your next party
Like you, games have grown up too.