Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- How exactly does a post go from "new" to the frontpage? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- On the anniversary of the U.S. Invasion of Iraq, one of the first Marines into the country hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- What is the most illegal trouble you can get into... with only a dollar? (r/askreddit)
- r/AskWomen helps a man explain his late wife to a date. (r/AskWomen)
- Men of Reddit list their dating mistakes. (r/askmen)
- Even though Patrick Stewart signed over ownership of the U.S.S. Enterprise to redditor JustRice, William Shatner claims the ship still belongs to him. (r/bestof)
- The rest of our body becomes paralyzed during REM sleep... except our eyes. (r/AskScience)