Also: Meet the frat they're so crazy about.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- One of the FBI's 10 most wanted fugitives—a child-porn-hoarding schoolteacher—was detained in Nicaragua.
- What it looked like to hover over Tsarnaev's capture.
- 10 magazines you won't believe actually exist.
- Matthew Keys, the former social media editor for Reuters indicted for allegedly helping Anonymous hack into and deface the L.A. Times, was fired today—but apparently not for that. Here's his version of events.
- This video parody sticks it to every music blogger ever.
- Oh yeah, and here's Boardwalk Empire's Michael Shannon reading that crazy, viral sorority girl letter.
- And speaking of that sorority, you know the frat they're trying to court? You get to meet them too.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.