Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- One of the FBI's 10 most wanted fugitives—a child-porn-hoarding schoolteacher—was detained in Nicaragua.
- What it looked like to hover over Tsarnaev's capture.
- 10 magazines you won't believe actually exist.
- Matthew Keys, the former social media editor for Reuters indicted for allegedly helping Anonymous hack into and deface the L.A. Times, was fired today—but apparently not for that. Here's his version of events.
- This video parody sticks it to every music blogger ever.
- Oh yeah, and here's Boardwalk Empire's Michael Shannon reading that crazy, viral sorority girl letter.
- And speaking of that sorority, you know the frat they're trying to court? You get to meet them too.
'Deadpool' finally gets an official teaser—just not the one you'd expect
Deadpool heard you liked teasers...
Marijuana soon to be delivered by drones
San Francisco startup Trees wants couch-laden stoners to rejoice.
Incredible 'Uptown Funk' supercut features 280 movie quotes
This is dedication.
Here's why every cash-strapped college grad can't just move back home
Moving in with Mom and Dad isn't all it's cracked up to be.
This organization wants Apple to ban the gun emoji
New Yorkers Against Gun Violence wants to make gun imagery Apple's problem.
6 controversial world leaders you'll find on Twitter
Hello darkness my old friend.
DDoS attacks hit The International, cause hours of delay
The $18 million prize pool might be 18 million reasons to grief.
Cristiano Ronaldo dresses like a homeless man, plays soccer in the streets
This is a pretty good disguise.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.