Also in today's Reddit Digest: A lady reconnects with an ex-hookup who wore a Stormtrooper helmet while gettin' freaky.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Commander Chris Hadfield has one final assignment before leaving the ISS: to post a video of himself singing "Space Oddity." (/r/videos)
- Eli Roth hosts an AMA. (/r/IAMA)
- Has Reddit made us smarter? (/r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Love is in the air: Reddit helps a lady reconnect with the man who wore a Stormtrooper helmet during oral sex. (/r/defaultgems)
- What would Reddit be like as a bar? (/r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians discusses fandoms similar to Trekkies throughout history. (/r/AskHistorians)
- This sounds like the setup for a bad joke: is there a limit to brain storage? (/r/AskScience)
- Redditors mark Mother's Day in the only way they know how: by sharing their best "yo mama" jokes. (/r/AskReddit)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
This little girl is rocking the hell out of her customized eyepatches
To the Internet's delight, a Chicago-area father is turning his infant daughter's medical condition into an opportunity for whimsy.