Also in today's Reddit Digest: A lady reconnects with an ex-hookup who wore a Stormtrooper helmet while gettin' freaky.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Commander Chris Hadfield has one final assignment before leaving the ISS: to post a video of himself singing "Space Oddity." (/r/videos)
- Eli Roth hosts an AMA. (/r/IAMA)
- Has Reddit made us smarter? (/r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Love is in the air: Reddit helps a lady reconnect with the man who wore a Stormtrooper helmet during oral sex. (/r/defaultgems)
- What would Reddit be like as a bar? (/r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians discusses fandoms similar to Trekkies throughout history. (/r/AskHistorians)
- This sounds like the setup for a bad joke: is there a limit to brain storage? (/r/AskScience)
- Redditors mark Mother's Day in the only way they know how: by sharing their best "yo mama" jokes. (/r/AskReddit)
4chan wants Taylor Swift to perform at a school for the deaf
For the second time in the last two weeks, users of the 4chan imageboard have gamed a public online vote for the lulz.
From Our VICE Partners