This totally believable study says so, so it must be true. Also: The New York Times gets kinky sex right, and a vending machine gives children malt liquor.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Dudes with AOL email addresses are most likely to visit strip clubs. Really?
- The New York Times actually gets it right about kinky sex.
- Six ways to deal with your mom now that she's texting.
- The world's coolest vending machine dispenses malt liquor to children in D.C.
- Thirteen things we wish the Playstation 4 would look like.
- Toddler makes a very compelling argument for marriage equality.
- Jennifer Lawrence quoting Dumb and Dumber in a years-old screen test.
- Finally, the vodka-fetching Russian dog you wish you had:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
These sorority email beauty tips will guide you through the Rush Week that is life
Wanna rush the sorority Alpha Chi Omega at the University of Southern California? You better be willing to sacrifice your individuality in the name of sisterhood, as well as subject yourself to constant bullying over your physical appearance. It also helps if you wear Spanx. Lots and lots of Spanx.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video