This totally believable study says so, so it must be true. Also: The New York Times gets kinky sex right, and a vending machine gives children malt liquor.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Dudes with AOL email addresses are most likely to visit strip clubs. Really?
- The New York Times actually gets it right about kinky sex.
- Six ways to deal with your mom now that she's texting.
- The world's coolest vending machine dispenses malt liquor to children in D.C.
- Thirteen things we wish the Playstation 4 would look like.
- Toddler makes a very compelling argument for marriage equality.
- Jennifer Lawrence quoting Dumb and Dumber in a years-old screen test.
- Finally, the vodka-fetching Russian dog you wish you had:
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
All 206 Strong Bad Emails from Homestar Runner, ranked
Over the course of 15 years, Mike and Matt Chapman, “The Brothers Chaps,” have created the most impressive body of work in the history of the Internet. Homestar Runner—a viral phenomenon that preceded YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr—is a website, a character, and a profoundly realized, self-contained universe.
From Our VICE Partners