As we approach Easter, a time that many people will be spending with their family and thus in great need of distraction, we decided to create a quiz that sees you answering the age-old question: Who tweeted it, Mr. T or the Pope?
These two social media icons, one adorned in devotional jewellery and sharing inspirational messages to his faithful followers, the other being the Pope, have much in common. For proof, just scroll through their Twitter feeds.
Think you know your Mr. Ts from your Mr. Ps? Take our quiz and check below to see how many you got right.
1) “You are a divine work of art by the Master Artist”
2) “We are all called to be friends with Jesus. Don’t be afraid to love the Lord.”
3) “God’s forgiveness is stronger than any sin.”
4) “I have sinned and more than likely, I will sin again. But I still believe and pray to GOD.”
5) "War never again! Never again war!”
6) "He is risen! Thank you Jesus. Happy Easter.”
7) "Get well soon, Queen Elizabeth. God Save the Queen. Glad you are out of the hospital and back at home.”
8) "Support your priests with your love and prayers, that they may always be shepherds after Christ’s heart”
9) "I miss my van.”
10) "Please pray for me.”
11) "Sunday is a great day! A day of prayer, meditation and rest. I Thank God!”
12) "My speech is ready! Hand written from my heart to capture the essence of my Mother. NO speech writer here FOOL!”
Answer key: 1) Mr. T; 2) the Pope; 3) the Pope; 4) Mr. T; 5) the Pope; 6) Mr. T; 7) Mr. T; 8) the Pope; 9) Mr. T; 10) the Pope; 11) Mr. T; 12) Mr. T
Homeless man plays best cover of Styx's 'Come Sail Away' you've ever heard
Are we sure this isn't really Dennis DeYoung?36k
Husky scarfs down pot-laced Rice Krispie treats, trips balls
It's both a funny and pitiful sight.9.9k
Kids reacting to the gay marriage decision is everything
We could all learn something from this video.5.9k
German magazine files criminal complaint after revealing NSA targeted reporters
Der Spiegel's government source was allegedly outed by a U.S. embassy official.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29