- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Thursday 11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Thursday 10:37 AM
Zach Braff trolls the internet with fake ‘Scrubs’ cast photo
They look so much more presidential now!
The internet loves at least four things in this world: nostalgia, TV reunions, Obama memes, and Justin Trudeau. Scrubs star Zach Braff cleverly combined all four in an Instagram post that’s a troll for the ages.
For all the folks who can’t help but click on “where are they now?” stories, Braff reposted this hilarious spoof on his Instagram page Friday afternoon.
Of course, that’s not Donald “Chocolate Bear” Faison and Zach Braff after almost a decade and a few gray hairs. That’s Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau glancing at former President Barack Obama. The look in Trudeau’s eye says he could be thinking about playing EAGLE! together though.
A post shared by Zach Braff (@zachbraff) on
(That’s Joe Biden in the middle, obvs.)
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.