- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
Last week, the fight for civil rights in Indiana took a nasty turn as the owner of Memories Pizza sullied the good name of the slice by speaking out against LGBT rights. “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no,” owner Crystal O’Connor told local reporters.
That now-infamous interview not only left Memories Pizza with a Yelp page full of seething reviews, but also left the LGBT couples of Walkerton, Ind., without catering for their hungry guests. Thankfully, for all the engaged gays out there who are craving a hot slice on their special day, Zach Braff has stepped in.
On Friday, the actor took to Twitter to volunteer himself and Scrubs co-star Donald Faison as pizza chefs for any Indiana gays who might be in need of a few pies on their wedding day. “If you really and truly want pizza for your gay wedding in Indiana… We will make it for you,” Braff wrote, posting a photo of him and Faison in a boat.
It’s unclear if anyone’s taken the Scrubs star up on his offer, but we hope someone does soon. The only thing better than getting pizza delivered by J.D. and Turk after you’ve tied the knot is them delivering it in a boat. I’m sure if you’re in need of some entertainment Ted and his acapella group would be happy to step in as well.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.