- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Last week, the fight for civil rights in Indiana took a nasty turn as the owner of Memories Pizza sullied the good name of the slice by speaking out against LGBT rights. “If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no,” owner Crystal O’Connor told local reporters.
That now-infamous interview not only left Memories Pizza with a Yelp page full of seething reviews, but also left the LGBT couples of Walkerton, Ind., without catering for their hungry guests. Thankfully, for all the engaged gays out there who are craving a hot slice on their special day, Zach Braff has stepped in.
On Friday, the actor took to Twitter to volunteer himself and Scrubs co-star Donald Faison as pizza chefs for any Indiana gays who might be in need of a few pies on their wedding day. “If you really and truly want pizza for your gay wedding in Indiana… We will make it for you,” Braff wrote, posting a photo of him and Faison in a boat.
It’s unclear if anyone’s taken the Scrubs star up on his offer, but we hope someone does soon. The only thing better than getting pizza delivered by J.D. and Turk after you’ve tied the knot is them delivering it in a boat. I’m sure if you’re in need of some entertainment Ted and his acapella group would be happy to step in as well.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.