- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
Sure, running for the highest office in the land is hard, but it’s nothing compared to acing algebra, making the volleyball team, or finding a date to the dance. Elena Cañero-Reed, like many young Latino-American teens, has big dreams–but she has to survive middle school first.
Diary of a Future President is just that. President Romero recounts passages in her diary she began when she first had the inking to one day lead the nation at the tender age of 12. The series will bounce from present to future and back, showing Elena’s many dealings with adversity and helping her to become the leader that she eventually dreamed she would become.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Diary of a Future President.
7 day free trial
(with Hulu and ESPN+)
Diary of a Future President cast
- Tess Romero as Elena Cañero-Reed
- Charlie Bushnell as Bobby Cañero-Reed
- Selenis Leyva as Gabi Cañero-Reed
- Michael Weaver as Sam Faber
- Gina Rodriguez as Future Elena
When does Diary of a Future President air?
Diary of Future President premiers Friday, January 17, with new episodes airing every Friday.
What channel is Diary of a Future President on?
Diary of a Future President airs exclusively on Disney+.
How to watch Diary of a Future President
- Cost: $6.99/month or $69.99/year
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Xbox One, Playstation 4
The long-awaited streaming service will also sport one of the most beloved libraries of streaming content online. This accounts for 500 Walt Disney Studios movies and 7,000 episodes Walt Disney Television. Productions from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, all being members of the Disney family will also be available, as well as 30 seasons of The Simpsons. Plus, like any streaming service worth its salt, there are exclusive original productions including Lady and the Tramp, Wandvision, The Mandalorian, and of course, Diary of a Future President. One subscription works on up to four devices, and you can even download content directly to your device to watch anytime.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.