- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 1 Year Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 1 Year Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative 1 Year Ago
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
Kimmy Schmidt is still coming to terms with her past.
Warning: This article contains Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt spoilers.
Throughout the first two seasons of Netflix original series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, viewers watch Kimmy grapple with her PTSD after escaping a doomsday cult in Indiana and emerge as strong and as capable as ever.
Season 3 showcased Kimmy not only surviving but making a concerted effort to help others, too, as she began her first (and only) semester of college. While Kimmy dealt with major issues, like receiving her divorce papers from the Reverend, she also tackled some comfortingly normal problems like flunking out of Columbia University.
After receiving mostly positive reviews all around, the comedy series created by 30 Rock duo Tina Fey and Robert Carlock was renewed for a fourth season less than a month after the release of its third season.
Here’s what we know about Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 cast
Not much news has surfaced about the new season, but it seems safe to say that Ellie Kemper (Kimmy), Tituss Burgess (Titus Andromedon), Carol Kane (Lillian Kaushtupper), and Jane Krakowski (Jacqueline White) will all definitely return.
- The 105 best movies on Netflix
- The 30 best standup specials on Netflix when you really need a laugh
- What’s new on Netflix
- The best comedy made by women on Netflix
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 plot and news
While showrunners have so far remained tight-lipped about season 4, critics argue the TV series should explore a way to end the show. IndieWire argued that in order for Kimmy to truly receive the closure the character deserves, the show must have an ending.
It’s important to point out, however, that healing from trauma is an ongoing process. The writers could decide to continue the show as long as they like because of that.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 trailer
We’re months away from an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 trailer, but we’ll keep you posted.
- The best Netflix original series
- 8 Netflix original docuseries everyone should see
- 15 Netflix original documentaries worth watching tonight
- Ranking the best Netflix original movies
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 4 release date
A release date hasn’t been set yet, but it will likely debut in June 2018. We’ll let you know when we know more details.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.