- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram 3 Months Ago
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Today 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Today 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Today 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Today 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Today 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Today 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Today 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
Actor Seth Rogen really just doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. Someone on Twitter found comments from Rogen on rappers’ Instagram posts where they’re engaging in risky behavior and in each one, he’s telling them to be careful.
In one photo on rapper 21 Savage’s feed, he is feeding a baby lion with a bottle. Rogen commented saying, “yo dude be careful.” In a photo of Travis Scott on what looks like a suspended platform, Rogen commented, “Dude that looks scary. Be careful up there.”
After pointing out his habit of reminding rappers to be safe, Rogen responded in a wholesome tweet.
“I don’t want anyone to get hurt,” he wrote.
I don’t want anyone to get hurt. https://t.co/lF5BxKTb0C
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) February 5, 2019
Rogen, who is Canadian, thus known for being kind, is the stoner dad we didn’t know we needed. Everyone needs someone like him commenting on their potentially dangerous behavior. People on Twitter were very into his protective energy.
Seth Rogan is that lil arm your mom throws your way when she brakes too abruptly in the car https://t.co/UdehDuywmj
— FashionNovaBordelon (@COINdeleezaRice) February 5, 2019
— Cheyenne Stately (@PolePanda14) February 5, 2019
he's so Canadian, I absolutely love him. https://t.co/QzZjchIKQ7
— r.ed (@rchlldnls) February 5, 2019
It seems all you need is to have a basic level of care for others to make people swoon.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.