- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Actor Seth Rogen really just doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. Someone on Twitter found comments from Rogen on rappers’ Instagram posts where they’re engaging in risky behavior and in each one, he’s telling them to be careful.
In one photo on rapper 21 Savage’s feed, he is feeding a baby lion with a bottle. Rogen commented saying, “yo dude be careful.” In a photo of Travis Scott on what looks like a suspended platform, Rogen commented, “Dude that looks scary. Be careful up there.”
After pointing out his habit of reminding rappers to be safe, Rogen responded in a wholesome tweet.
“I don’t want anyone to get hurt,” he wrote.
I don’t want anyone to get hurt. https://t.co/lF5BxKTb0C— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) February 5, 2019
Rogen, who is Canadian, thus known for being kind, is the stoner dad we didn’t know we needed. Everyone needs someone like him commenting on their potentially dangerous behavior. People on Twitter were very into his protective energy.
Seth Rogan is that lil arm your mom throws your way when she brakes too abruptly in the car https://t.co/UdehDuywmj— FashionNovaBordelon (@COINdeleezaRice) February 5, 2019
he's so Canadian, I absolutely love him. https://t.co/QzZjchIKQ7— r.ed (@rchlldnls) February 5, 2019
It seems all you need is to have a basic level of care for others to make people swoon.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.