- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
The streaming service has produced six No. 1 albums.
Travis Scott is doing big things, and hitting No. 1 on the Billboard 200 for his album Birds In the Trap Sing McKnight is one of them. The album sold 88,000 copies in its first week of release—and scored a major win for Apple.
This is Scott’s first album to score a No. 1 spot on the charts. According to Billboard, the songs on Birds In the Trap Sing McKnight received 50.2 million streams during its first week of release.
And Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight is the fifth Apple Music exclusive to debut at No. 1 on the charts in 2016. With Drake’s Views, Future’s Evol, DJ Khaled’s Major Key, and Frank Ocean’s Blonde all hitting the top spot opening week, this is just another reminder to put your trust in Apple Music.
Scott could not be more excited for his accomplishment. On Sunday he tweeted appreciation to his fans.
It’s been a great year so far for both Apple Music and its users. And for those who do not have a subscription, the album is available for purchase through iTunes.
Scott has been at the top of the charts before. In 2015 the Houston rapper’s Rodeo peaked at No. 3.