- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Thursday 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Thursday 11:24 AM
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, the weekly half-hour show from former Daily Show correspondent Samantha Bee, doesn’t premiere until Monday night, but she’s already giving us an idea of what to expect with an old-fashioned takedown of last week’s GOP debate.
Bee didn’t want to fall into the trap of discussing Donald Trump at a debate he didn’t even attend, so she took her arsenal of comments to the candidates on the stage. As she demonstrated, there’s a lot to say about the robot, Uncle Rosco, and “whiny little turd” Ted Cruz.
It still might feel like 1992 for her, between the Bush and Clinton matchup and talk about the First Gulf War, but there’s a whole new crop of candidates for the taking—and mocking.
And if this is how she takes on Iowa, we can’t wait to see what happens with New Hampshire.
Full Frontal debuts Feb. 8 at 10:30pm ET across five networks.
Screengrab via Full Frontal with Samantha Bee/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.