- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
Yet another woman says that R. Kelly sexually assaulted her.
A lawsuit filed this week by Faith Rodgers outlines disturbing scenarios that align with recent reports about R. Kelly allegedly grooming and controlling young women in a sex cult. Rodgers reportedly met Kelly when she was 20 years old after a concert in San Antonio. He flew her to New York, where she says he sexually assaulted her after she said she wasn’t ready for sex. She says he later intentionally infected her with herpes as a punishment for failing to please him.
It gets more chilling: Kelly also locked her in “rooms, studios and motor vehicles, for extended periods of time in order to punish Plaintiff for failing to please Defendant sexually,” according to the lawsuit.
The case was filed in New York Supreme Court and includes charges of sexual battery, fraud, and false imprisonment.
A report by BuzzFeed last summer that outlined accounts of Kelly’s alleged sex cult, where the singer held young women against their wills and micro-managed their daily lives down to clothing, has finally affected Kelly’s pop reach. He’s been forced to cancel tours, and this month, Spotify removed Kelly’s music from its official playlists.
Kelly has continued to deny these reports.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.