- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video 1 Year Ago
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
Kylie Jenner is taking flak on Twitter for posting her experiences after having cereal with milk for the first time. It only took her 21 years to enjoy a treat most of us grew up on, but luckily she was a fan.
last night i had cereal with milk for the first time. life changing.— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2018
Twitter quickly filled up with people teasing her for the late entry into the traditional cereal game, with some wondering what she has been doing with her life thus far. Jenner called the experience “life changing.”
Who hurt you— Kim Chi (@KimChi_Chic) September 19, 2018
I just became more aware of the wealth gap in the world thanks to this tweet— this is serious (@omygodryan) September 19, 2018
The stock price of milk is about to go through the roof. https://t.co/6dAyhmx5WN— Joe Pontillo (@JoePontillo) September 19, 2018
Wtf.. what childhood did you have?! What was Kris feeding you as a kid for breakfast?— Oliver-Todd Hunter (@OliveWahh) September 19, 2018
The jokes quickly came flooding in about other exceedingly common combos she could try. Fries and ketchup? Peanut butter and jelly?
Try French fries and ketchup to.— Shawn Chegini (@shawnchegini) September 19, 2018
Wait till you try peanut butter and jam.— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) September 19, 2018
Have you ever tried butter on bread?— EFF YA'SALL (@XXXX_G0LD) September 19, 2018
Luckily @AriCagan came in, asking the tough questions, which lead to a debate on whether the milk or cereal goes in the bowl first. (It’s cereal, obviously, and Jenner agreed.)
ALWAYS MILK BEFORE CEREAL ! . . .— MissArestinJay (@MissArestinJay) September 19, 2018
Who the hell puts milk in first?— Kirk Fletcher (@kirkfletcher) September 19, 2018
Cereal first https://t.co/q7QaSoj1mj— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2018
Jenner quickly followed up her original tweet with some context. It turns out she usually eats cereal dry but decided it was a good time to try it out the time-honored way. She was also kind enough to share her choice of cereal with her 25.5 million Twitter followers: She’s a Cinnamon Toast Crunch fan.
i always liked cereal dry i never bothered to put milk— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2018
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. amazing https://t.co/9szGNV67ht— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2018
It turns out even people as prominent as the Kardashian-Jenner clan have missed out on experiences that many of us consider a regular part of life. Hope you liked the cereal Kylie, next you should really try coffee with cream.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.