- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Wednesday 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Wednesday 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Wednesday 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Wednesday 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Wednesday 12:01 PM
“Fuck you, Justin,” KSI said when asked by TMZ for his comments about Bieber’s backing of his YouTube rival. “Fucking suck on my dick.”
Last month, Paul, who had a controversial draw with KSI in their first fight last year but who’s still a betting favorite in their rematch that will be streamed exclusively on DAZN, posted the #KSILoganPaul2 hashtag to his Instagram page last month. Bieber responded by saying “Rip his head off.”
That comment made KSI go into hysterics.
“I fucking died,” KSI told TMZ. “If anything, I thought it was cool as hell. Justin Bieber actually knows me, fam. That’s ridiculous. … Justin Bieber knows about me and wants my head ripped off. If anything, it’s going to be more funny when I knock out Logan. I hope Justin Bieber is going to be ringside, so after I knock out Logan, I can go up to him and be like, ‘Uh, so whose head was going to get ripped off? You prick.’”
After a raucous and raunchy press conference last month to announce the Nov. 9 fight card—which also includes super middleweight world titlist Billy Joe Saunders and rising star Devin Haney on the undercard—it was announced this week that a second press conference will be held in London on Monday.
It’s almost assured that more trash-talking between KSI and Paul will ensue. Bieber, meanwhile, hasn’t commented on KSI’s response.
- Logan Paul vs. KSI: Here’s why Paul is the slight betting favorite in the rematch
- Here’s how you can watch the Logan Paul vs. KSI YouTube boxing rematch
- Watch this YouTuber crash the Chanel catwalk, as Gigi Hadid boots her from the stage
For a year-round sports fix, sign up here to receive our weekly boxing newsletter. You’ll hear about all the biggest fights and best knockouts from the Daily Dot’s streaming sports guru Josh Katzowitz.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.