- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics 5 Months Ago
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death 5 Months Ago
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
“Fuck you, Justin,” KSI said when asked by TMZ for his comments about Bieber’s backing of his YouTube rival. “Fucking suck on my dick.”
Last month, Paul, who had a controversial draw with KSI in their first fight last year but who’s still a betting favorite in their rematch that will be streamed exclusively on DAZN, posted the #KSILoganPaul2 hashtag to his Instagram page last month. Bieber responded by saying “Rip his head off.”
That comment made KSI go into hysterics.
“I fucking died,” KSI told TMZ. “If anything, I thought it was cool as hell. Justin Bieber actually knows me, fam. That’s ridiculous. … Justin Bieber knows about me and wants my head ripped off. If anything, it’s going to be more funny when I knock out Logan. I hope Justin Bieber is going to be ringside, so after I knock out Logan, I can go up to him and be like, ‘Uh, so whose head was going to get ripped off? You prick.’”
After a raucous and raunchy press conference last month to announce the Nov. 9 fight card—which also includes super middleweight world titlist Billy Joe Saunders and rising star Devin Haney on the undercard—it was announced this week that a second press conference will be held in London on Monday.
It’s almost assured that more trash-talking between KSI and Paul will ensue. Bieber, meanwhile, hasn’t commented on KSI’s response.
- Logan Paul vs. KSI: Here’s why Paul is the slight betting favorite in the rematch
- Here’s how you can watch the Logan Paul vs. KSI YouTube boxing rematch
- Watch this YouTuber crash the Chanel catwalk, as Gigi Hadid boots her from the stage
For a year-round sports fix, sign up here to receive our weekly boxing newsletter. You’ll hear about all the biggest fights and best knockouts from the Daily Dot’s streaming sports guru Josh Katzowitz.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.