- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
Kim Kardashian recreated the iconic Harvard Law application video from Legally Blonde.
Elle Woods, played by Reese Witherspoon, submitted a risky video for her Harvard Law application in the 2001 movie. In an Instagram video posted on Halloween, Kardashian took on the character of Woods and recreated the video.
And the rendition is spot on, from the pink bathing suit to the Days of Our Lives quote.
View this post on Instagram
Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay Elias Tahan video and editing Ricky Alvarez video and photo Lauren Drablier producer Chris Appleton hair Ash K Holm makeup Music: “One Girl Revolution” Superchick Courtesy of Whizbang, Inc. and Inpop Records
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
Just like Woods, Kardashian plans to become a lawyer. In April, Kardashian told Vogue that she intends to take the bar exam in 2022. Kardashian also follows her father’s legacy in studying criminal justice. Robert Kardashian was known for defending convicted felon O.J. Simpson.
After revealing her future plans to have a career in the field, Kardashian was mocked, with many drawing comparisons to the Legally Blonde character–which probably served as the inspiration for Kardashian’s Halloween recreation.
Witherspoon has not yet publicly responded to Kardashian’s 2019 rendition.
- Kim Kardashian sues makeup app that used her photo for $10M
- Mitt Romney’s grandson is none other than Pierre Delecto for Halloween
- Ariana Grande’s ‘Twilight Zone’ Halloween costume is freaking people out
- ‘Torture porn’ haunted house accused of sexually assaulting attendees
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.