- Devin Nunes’ lawsuit with Twitter over parody accounts inspires more parody accounts Tuesday 7:53 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posts SpongeBob meme to diss Green New Deal adversaries Tuesday 7:23 PM
- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take Tuesday 6:16 PM
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Tuesday 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Tuesday 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Tuesday 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Tuesday 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Tuesday 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Tuesday 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Tuesday 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Tuesday 12:22 PM
Sisters supporting sisters.
It’s been a rocky week for Khloe Kardashian, but she had her sisters by her side when she gave birth to her first daughter Thursday.
The reality star’s personal life hit a rough patch this week as news broke that her NBA player boyfriend Tristan Thompson has apparently been filmed cheating on her at various points throughout their one-year relationship. Twenty-four hours later, the first-time mother went into labor in Cleveland (where Thompson’s team plays), and her sisters apparently flew in to be by her side and show their support.
Friday morning, Kim tweeted that the baby is “so beautiful,” adding that Khloe is “so strong” and that she made childbirth “look… easy.”
What’s more, Kim apparently returned the favor of holding her sister’s leg while she pushed:
You guys she’s so gorgeous!!!!!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 13, 2018
Kardashian still hasn’t commented publicly on her relationship with Thompson, but he was present at the birth (though multiple sources are reporting she plans to move back to L.A. as soon as it’s healthy for the baby).
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.