- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
- Ben Shapiro comes out as pro-baby Hitler in March for Life message Friday 2:28 PM
- Facebook staffers caught writing 5-star Amazon reviews for Portal speaker Friday 2:27 PM
- R. Kelly supporters are using #FirstThem to protect him Friday 1:55 PM
- Lin-Manuel Miranda tweets his disappointment about Trump and Puerto Rico Friday 1:28 PM
- YouTuber Simone Giertz reveals her brain tumor has returned Friday 1:07 PM
- ‘Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes’ feels like a bad one-man show Friday 12:37 PM
- Post-cataclysmic sci-fi flick ‘IO’ fails to stand out in its saturated genre Friday 12:30 PM
Sisters supporting sisters.
It’s been a rocky week for Khloe Kardashian, but she had her sisters by her side when she gave birth to her first daughter Thursday.
The reality star’s personal life hit a rough patch this week as news broke that her NBA player boyfriend Tristan Thompson has apparently been filmed cheating on her at various points throughout their one-year relationship. Twenty-four hours later, the first-time mother went into labor in Cleveland (where Thompson’s team plays), and her sisters apparently flew in to be by her side and show their support.
Friday morning, Kim tweeted that the baby is “so beautiful,” adding that Khloe is “so strong” and that she made childbirth “look… easy.”
What’s more, Kim apparently returned the favor of holding her sister’s leg while she pushed:
You guys she’s so gorgeous!!!!!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 13, 2018
Kardashian still hasn’t commented publicly on her relationship with Thompson, but he was present at the birth (though multiple sources are reporting she plans to move back to L.A. as soon as it’s healthy for the baby).
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.