- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Sisters supporting sisters.
It’s been a rocky week for Khloe Kardashian, but she had her sisters by her side when she gave birth to her first daughter Thursday.
The reality star’s personal life hit a rough patch this week as news broke that her NBA player boyfriend Tristan Thompson has apparently been filmed cheating on her at various points throughout their one-year relationship. Twenty-four hours later, the first-time mother went into labor in Cleveland (where Thompson’s team plays), and her sisters apparently flew in to be by her side and show their support.
Friday morning, Kim tweeted that the baby is “so beautiful,” adding that Khloe is “so strong” and that she made childbirth “look… easy.”
What’s more, Kim apparently returned the favor of holding her sister’s leg while she pushed:
You guys she’s so gorgeous!!!!!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 13, 2018
Kardashian still hasn’t commented publicly on her relationship with Thompson, but he was present at the birth (though multiple sources are reporting she plans to move back to L.A. as soon as it’s healthy for the baby).
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.