- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm
Kim Kardashian West on Friday revealed that Psalm is the name of her and Kanye West’s fourth child.
The big announcement came via a tweet that included a photo of the baby boy and a message from West.
“Beautiful Mother’s Day,” West wrote. “With the arrival of our fourth child/We are blessed beyond measure/We have everything we need.”
Psalm West pic.twitter.com/F0elQd1cJq— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 17, 2019
Kardashian had confirmed in a tweet last week that the baby, who was born via surrogate, had arrived. “He’s here and he’s perfect!” Kardashian tweeted on May 10. But her followers were left guessing at his name.
According to BuzzFeed News, the name Psalm might be influenced by West’s increased interest in religion. He’s been hosting a religious service—open only to family and close friends—at the couple’s home since the beginning of the year.
Unsurprisingly, social media reactions to the name of the newest addition to the family were mixed.
Kim coming up with Psalm West... pic.twitter.com/NN7pWqyY2I— natty✨ (@natadewole) May 17, 2019
Psalm West.... pic.twitter.com/gkvKpSV4Lc— Toni Claerhout (@toniixoxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm West coming out of the womb like.. pic.twitter.com/xbiokrG9Uq— luisa (@luisagibsonxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm is West and Kardashian’s fourth child after North (5), Saint (3), and Chicago (1). Kardashian has been open about her struggles with her first two pregnancies and the decision to use a surrogate for her third and fourth children.
- Tati Westbrook explains why she made her video calling out James Charles
- Michael Jackson’s sons, Prince and Blanket, just launched a YouTube channel
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.