- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Kim Kardashian West on Friday revealed that Psalm is the name of her and Kanye West’s fourth child.
The big announcement came via a tweet that included a photo of the baby boy and a message from West.
“Beautiful Mother’s Day,” West wrote. “With the arrival of our fourth child/We are blessed beyond measure/We have everything we need.”
Psalm West pic.twitter.com/F0elQd1cJq— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 17, 2019
Kardashian had confirmed in a tweet last week that the baby, who was born via surrogate, had arrived. “He’s here and he’s perfect!” Kardashian tweeted on May 10. But her followers were left guessing at his name.
According to BuzzFeed News, the name Psalm might be influenced by West’s increased interest in religion. He’s been hosting a religious service—open only to family and close friends—at the couple’s home since the beginning of the year.
Unsurprisingly, social media reactions to the name of the newest addition to the family were mixed.
Kim coming up with Psalm West... pic.twitter.com/NN7pWqyY2I— natty✨ (@natadewole) May 17, 2019
Psalm West.... pic.twitter.com/gkvKpSV4Lc— Toni Claerhout (@toniixoxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm West coming out of the womb like.. pic.twitter.com/xbiokrG9Uq— luisa (@luisagibsonxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm is West and Kardashian’s fourth child after North (5), Saint (3), and Chicago (1). Kardashian has been open about her struggles with her first two pregnancies and the decision to use a surrogate for her third and fourth children.
- Tati Westbrook explains why she made her video calling out James Charles
- Michael Jackson’s sons, Prince and Blanket, just launched a YouTube channel
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.