- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Kim Kardashian West on Friday revealed that Psalm is the name of her and Kanye West’s fourth child.
The big announcement came via a tweet that included a photo of the baby boy and a message from West.
“Beautiful Mother’s Day,” West wrote. “With the arrival of our fourth child/We are blessed beyond measure/We have everything we need.”
Psalm West pic.twitter.com/F0elQd1cJq— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 17, 2019
Kardashian had confirmed in a tweet last week that the baby, who was born via surrogate, had arrived. “He’s here and he’s perfect!” Kardashian tweeted on May 10. But her followers were left guessing at his name.
According to BuzzFeed News, the name Psalm might be influenced by West’s increased interest in religion. He’s been hosting a religious service—open only to family and close friends—at the couple’s home since the beginning of the year.
Unsurprisingly, social media reactions to the name of the newest addition to the family were mixed.
Kim coming up with Psalm West... pic.twitter.com/NN7pWqyY2I— natty✨ (@natadewole) May 17, 2019
Psalm West.... pic.twitter.com/gkvKpSV4Lc— Toni Claerhout (@toniixoxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm West coming out of the womb like.. pic.twitter.com/xbiokrG9Uq— luisa (@luisagibsonxo) May 17, 2019
Psalm is West and Kardashian’s fourth child after North (5), Saint (3), and Chicago (1). Kardashian has been open about her struggles with her first two pregnancies and the decision to use a surrogate for her third and fourth children.
- Tati Westbrook explains why she made her video calling out James Charles
- Michael Jackson’s sons, Prince and Blanket, just launched a YouTube channel
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show
H/T BuzzFeed News
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.