- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused 3 Months Ago
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
Netflix and French tuck, anyone? Queer Eye’s Tan France and Alexa Chung are slated to host Netflix’s first fashion show, Next in Fashion.
“Incredibly excited to be hosting Netflix’s first fashion show @nextinfashion alongside my new husband @tanfrance Coming soon! Yeah I like to tuck I got a tucking problem,” Chung wrote on Instagram.
The fashion competition between 18 designers will be called Next in Fashion. The winner will receive $250,000 and a chance to debut their first fashion collection with London-based luxury retailer Net-A-Porter.
The show’s first season will consist of 10 episodes. Guest judges, such as celebrity stylist Elizabeth Stewart and Instagram’s director of fashion partnership’s Eva Chen, will appear throughout the season.
Some of the Fab Five may also stop by. An Instagram page for the show includes clues of who might judge the show, including photos of style blogger Wendy Nguyen and Queer Eye’s interior designer Bobby Berk.
People are expressing their excitement for the show on social media.
oh my god ???? alexa chung and tan france are going to be co hosting a show on netflix about fashion pic.twitter.com/WFoYuJWC2A— Tayla ⭐️ (@theresnoswater) May 17, 2019
YES IM READY https://t.co/0gLaA6bI2C— bela (@metaylorphosis) May 17, 2019
the new Netflix show with tan France and alexa chung omg i can't wait to see a show with tan other than queer eye i'm so happy— idk anymore (@insubmersibles) May 17, 2019
Most people know France from Netflix’s reboot of Queer Eye, where he serves as the show’s fashion guru and French tuck aficionado. Chung is a celebrated writer, host, and even has her own fashion line.
Netflix has not released a premiere date for the Next in Fashion.
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend
- 10 new Netflix movies and series that aren’t worth your time
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness
H/T A.V. Club
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.