- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials 1 Month Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 1 Month Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 1 Month Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 1 Month Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show
Netflix and French tuck, anyone? Queer Eye’s Tan France and Alexa Chung are slated to host Netflix’s first fashion show, Next in Fashion.
“Incredibly excited to be hosting Netflix’s first fashion show @nextinfashion alongside my new husband @tanfrance Coming soon! Yeah I like to tuck I got a tucking problem,” Chung wrote on Instagram.
The fashion competition between 18 designers will be called Next in Fashion. The winner will receive $250,000 and a chance to debut their first fashion collection with London-based luxury retailer Net-A-Porter.
The show’s first season will consist of 10 episodes. Guest judges, such as celebrity stylist Elizabeth Stewart and Instagram’s director of fashion partnership’s Eva Chen, will appear throughout the season.
Some of the Fab Five may also stop by. An Instagram page for the show includes clues of who might judge the show, including photos of style blogger Wendy Nguyen and Queer Eye’s interior designer Bobby Berk.
People are expressing their excitement for the show on social media.
oh my god ???? alexa chung and tan france are going to be co hosting a show on netflix about fashion pic.twitter.com/WFoYuJWC2A
— Tayla ⭐️ (@theresnoswater) May 17, 2019
YES IM READY https://t.co/0gLaA6bI2C
— bela (@metaylorphosis) May 17, 2019
alexa chung and tan france are hosting a fashion show together. a true power couple
— 𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 (@easiernjh) May 17, 2019
the new Netflix show with tan France and alexa chung omg i can't wait to see a show with tan other than queer eye i'm so happy
— idk anymore (@insubmersibles) May 17, 2019
— Maria Bobila (@bobilapizza) May 17, 2019
Most people know France from Netflix’s reboot of Queer Eye, where he serves as the show’s fashion guru and French tuck aficionado. Chung is a celebrated writer, host, and even has her own fashion line.
Netflix has not released a premiere date for the Next in Fashion.
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend
- 10 new Netflix movies and series that aren’t worth your time
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness
H/T A.V. Club
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.