- New York to ban sale of most flavored e-cigarettes Today 8:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 28 Today 8:06 AM
- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ Today 8:04 AM
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles systemic racism in ‘Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
West has deleted all mentions of Trump from his Twitter account and is reportedly now anti-Trump, according to TMZ sources. In December, the two reportedly discussed issues of importance to West, such as “bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago.”
The Trump administration also did not invite West to perform at Trump’s inauguration, citing their goal to provide “typically and traditionally American” entertainment.
West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, has in recent weeks tweeted against Trump’s travel restrictions for seven Muslim-majority countries.
But according to TMZ, West’s decision to abandon public Trump support was his alone.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.