- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
West has deleted all mentions of Trump from his Twitter account and is reportedly now anti-Trump, according to TMZ sources. In December, the two reportedly discussed issues of importance to West, such as “bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago.”
The Trump administration also did not invite West to perform at Trump’s inauguration, citing their goal to provide “typically and traditionally American” entertainment.
West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, has in recent weeks tweeted against Trump’s travel restrictions for seven Muslim-majority countries.
But according to TMZ, West’s decision to abandon public Trump support was his alone.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.