- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
Jon Stewart returns to TV to rip apart Donald Trump and the RNC
We’ve missed you, Stewart.
After his cameo on Monday night’s episode to help resurrect the “Stephen Colbert” character—they’re living together now, which is really nice—Stewart returned to true form for an old-fashioned bout of evisceration. He’s probably seen just how little of an effect late-night political comedy has had since he left (and probably even while he still ruled The Daily Show during Donald Trump’s first months on the campaign trail), so he came out anyway, took over Colbert’s desk, and and took down some of his favorite punching bags. It’s as satisfying as ever for longtime Daily Show fans as you’d expect.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.