- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Today 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Today 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Today 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Today 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Today 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Today 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Today 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
They might be young (and ineligible to vote in 2016), but some of the discrimination we see in adults is already built into their minds. Some of them believe that women are too weak to be president, or that they’ll paint the White House pink and make it “girly.” But Clinton pointed out that, before we could make such judgments, we should elect one and see what happens.
“Is it hard?” one of the kids asked her.”
“It’s really hard,” Clinton replied.
Working with them might prove to be much easier than dealing with Congress.
Clinton also sat down for a regular chat with Kimmel, where they touched on Jeb Bush’s campaign hiccups, what Bill Clinton would do if he were allowed to run for president again (and who’d win if they ran against each other), and, of course, Donald Trump.
Would Clinton watch his turn hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend?
“That I might do, actually. That I might do,” she said. “Because, you know, I think he watched me.”
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.