- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
Frankie Muniz, the child star of the former hit sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, made an interesting (and kinky?) offer to Lizzo Wednesday morning.
Muniz tweeted to the singer, asking if he could be her “accessory,” more specifically, her “purse.”
“Hey Lizzo, lemme be your accessory. I can be a purse… put a chain around me and I’ll hold your stuff for you… just sayin,” Muiz tweeted.
Hey @lizzo, lemme be your accessory. I can be a purse... put a chain around me and I'll hold your stuff for you... just sayin.— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) September 25, 2019
Even though it certainly is one of the weirder tweets we have seen come out of the platform, users were seemingly on board with Muniz’ offer. Many loved his “honesty,” “horniness,” and “kinkiness.”
“u have joined horny twitter, welcome. glad to have you,” Twitter user @moristiko wrote.
This honesty pic.twitter.com/vAteI0Hjdl— beck (@ikhemuset) September 25, 2019
u have joined horny twitter, welcome. glad to have you— Mør (@Moristiko) September 25, 2019
HORNY ON MAIN?!— Åüštįñ (@awmalott) September 25, 2019
Kinky !— Beppi Giuseppi (@BasedHylia) September 25, 2019
Some even sent Muniz words of encouragement and urged Lizzo to respond and take him up on his offer.
“Malcom it looks like you’re looking for a dominatrix……” Twitter user @EliShone wrote.
Malcom it looks like you’re looking for a dominatrix.....— Eli Shone (@EliShone) September 25, 2019
Frankie Muniz come to my bootcamp.— feral (@socializmus) September 25, 2019
Others, however, were a bit shocked with Muniz’ candid offer, especially since he was having those thoughts so early in the morning.
“Bro you can’t be horny like this on main especially not 8 in the morning,” Twitter user @Grizzlynoab wrote.
Bro you can't be horny like this on main especially not 8 in the morning— Kuma (@GrizzlyNoaB) September 25, 2019
Sir, this is a Wendy’s— Corey Britton (@cloer) September 25, 2019
It doesn’t appear Lizzo has seen Muniz’ offer just yet (either that or she’s ignoring it). She has been on tour for her latest hit album Cuz I Love You, which spawned the critically acclaimed song “Juice” and revived interest in her old song “Truth Hurts.”
Muniz, on the other hand, has been making YouTube videos with his fiancé Paige Price, and recently starred in a steamy new thriller called Black String Movie.
“Maybe shouldn’t have called that singles sex hotline,” he tweeted about the movie.
Maybe shouldn't have called that singles sex hotline... pic.twitter.com/rX21SopRUc— Frankie Muniz (@frankiemuniz) September 24, 2019
Maybe this is where he got the idea to be Lizzo’s “purse” from?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.