- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X 6 Months Ago
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems 6 Months Ago
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations 6 Months Ago
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job 6 Months Ago
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Today 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Today 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Today 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Today 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture Today 10:49 AM
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
- Resident Evil 2 brings old-school zombie horror back to life Today 10:00 AM
- Why Culttture came to the defense of the MAGA teens—and what it has planned next Today 9:34 AM
- Logan Paul is sorry for those ‘going gay’ comments—but he still doesn’t get it Today 9:17 AM
- Students who posted blackface Snapchat video leave school Today 9:00 AM
In the past few months, the rapper has been sued for posting revenge porn by an ex, and he mocked Terry Crews for being a victim of sexual assault. Now, 50 Cent is being savaged by Mayweather, the best boxer of his generation and a former business partner.
In an Instagram post that, as of this writing, has been liked more than 210,000 times, Mayweather blasts 50 Cent for having a difficult relationship with his oldest son’s mother, for not having a hit song “in who knows when,” for stealing Ja-Rule’s style, for “living in a fucking apartment in Jersey,” and for being a “certified snitch.”
Mayweather also said—and this hurts on a personal level—that 50 Cent should just become a blogger because “it’s obvious you don’t have nothing going on in your life.”
Wrote Mayweather: “You’re always talking about somebody is broke, but the last time I checked it was Curtis Jackson that filed for bankruptcy not Floyd Mayweather. … I know where all your bones are buried, so be easy Curtis Jackson! And by the way, don’t ask to borrow no more money from me.”
Curtis “Confidential Informant” Jackson, you're mad because your oldest son Marquees mother doesn’t want to be with you! Your Son, your own flesh and blood don't want nothing to do with you! You haven't had a hit song on radio in who knows when and you’re definitely not hot enough to even sell records anymore so Interscope dropped you. You are jealous of any rapper, athlete or entertainer that’s hot or got something going on for themselves. You are a certified snitch and we got paperwork to prove it. You talk about Ja-Rule but you stole his whole style and ran with it! You’re the only self proclaimed gangster that’s never put in work! You need to pay homage to the real 50cent for stealing his name and his storyline. Your claim to fame was getting shot numerous times & living to tell it and you think that's Gangster? Where at? You’re currently living in a fucking apartment in Jersey, you are always in somebody else's business just to stay relevant. You should just become a blogger cause it’s obvious you don’t have nothing going on in your life. Are you mad that Kanye West ended your career? The only thing you got going on is Power and everybody watches that because Ghost is a dope ass character on the show. You can leave the show everybody will still watch Power, but out here in the real world I’m The Real Ghost. That’s not a Mansion in Connecticut that you're in debt for, that’s a dump, a money pit an oversized trap house! It was dope when Mike Tyson had it in the late 80’s early 90’s, but you couldn't afford to maintain it. You’re always talking about somebody is broke, but the last time I checked it was Curtis Jackson that filed for bankruptcy not Floyd Mayweather. So quick to gossip like a Bitch, why don't you tell everybody how you got Herpes from DJ. Where's your memes for that, huh? Or better yet, post on how your Coca-Cola deal wasn’t really 300 million you fucking liar and tell how that spinning G-Unit necklace that somebody got robbed for was fake. Just remember, I was with you everyday and your driver Bruce was my driver also. I know where all your bones are buried, so be easy Curtis Jackson! And by the way, don’t ask to borrow no more money from me.
A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on
50 Cent responded by bringing up Mayweather’s domestic violence issues.
Mayweather continued his insults, writing “Hoes will come and go, but bloodline is forever! You want to address the world, but forget to address your first born. Don’t worry Marquise, Uncle Floyd still got you! I would hold little man down too, but you’re still not sure if he really belongs to you.”
Hoes will come and go, but bloodline is forever! You want to address the world, but forget to address your first born. Don't worry Marquise, Uncle Floyd still got you! I would hold little man down too, but you're still not sure if he really belongs to you.
A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on
50 Cent responded to that by saying he was “making shit up.”
And while the feud might be entertaining, keep this in mind. In the past, 50 Cent admitted that his former feuds with Mayweather were essentially made up.
H/T the Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is the Weekend Editor for the Daily Dot and covers the world of YouTube. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. He’s also a longtime sports writer, covering the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.