- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets 12 Months Ago
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
In the past few months, the rapper has been sued for posting revenge porn by an ex, and he mocked Terry Crews for being a victim of sexual assault. Now, 50 Cent is being savaged by Mayweather, the best boxer of his generation and a former business partner.
In an Instagram post that, as of this writing, has been liked more than 210,000 times, Mayweather blasts 50 Cent for having a difficult relationship with his oldest son’s mother, for not having a hit song “in who knows when,” for stealing Ja-Rule’s style, for “living in a fucking apartment in Jersey,” and for being a “certified snitch.”
Mayweather also said—and this hurts on a personal level—that 50 Cent should just become a blogger because “it’s obvious you don’t have nothing going on in your life.”
Wrote Mayweather: “You’re always talking about somebody is broke, but the last time I checked it was Curtis Jackson that filed for bankruptcy not Floyd Mayweather. … I know where all your bones are buried, so be easy Curtis Jackson! And by the way, don’t ask to borrow no more money from me.”
Curtis “Confidential Informant” Jackson, you're mad because your oldest son Marquees mother doesn’t want to be with you! Your Son, your own flesh and blood don't want nothing to do with you! You haven't had a hit song on radio in who knows when and you’re definitely not hot enough to even sell records anymore so Interscope dropped you. You are jealous of any rapper, athlete or entertainer that’s hot or got something going on for themselves. You are a certified snitch and we got paperwork to prove it. You talk about Ja-Rule but you stole his whole style and ran with it! You’re the only self proclaimed gangster that’s never put in work! You need to pay homage to the real 50cent for stealing his name and his storyline. Your claim to fame was getting shot numerous times & living to tell it and you think that's Gangster? Where at? You’re currently living in a fucking apartment in Jersey, you are always in somebody else's business just to stay relevant. You should just become a blogger cause it’s obvious you don’t have nothing going on in your life. Are you mad that Kanye West ended your career? The only thing you got going on is Power and everybody watches that because Ghost is a dope ass character on the show. You can leave the show everybody will still watch Power, but out here in the real world I’m The Real Ghost. That’s not a Mansion in Connecticut that you're in debt for, that’s a dump, a money pit an oversized trap house! It was dope when Mike Tyson had it in the late 80’s early 90’s, but you couldn't afford to maintain it. You’re always talking about somebody is broke, but the last time I checked it was Curtis Jackson that filed for bankruptcy not Floyd Mayweather. So quick to gossip like a Bitch, why don't you tell everybody how you got Herpes from DJ. Where's your memes for that, huh? Or better yet, post on how your Coca-Cola deal wasn’t really 300 million you fucking liar and tell how that spinning G-Unit necklace that somebody got robbed for was fake. Just remember, I was with you everyday and your driver Bruce was my driver also. I know where all your bones are buried, so be easy Curtis Jackson! And by the way, don’t ask to borrow no more money from me.
A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on
50 Cent responded by bringing up Mayweather’s domestic violence issues.
Mayweather continued his insults, writing “Hoes will come and go, but bloodline is forever! You want to address the world, but forget to address your first born. Don’t worry Marquise, Uncle Floyd still got you! I would hold little man down too, but you’re still not sure if he really belongs to you.”
Hoes will come and go, but bloodline is forever! You want to address the world, but forget to address your first born. Don't worry Marquise, Uncle Floyd still got you! I would hold little man down too, but you're still not sure if he really belongs to you.
A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on
50 Cent responded to that by saying he was “making shit up.”
And while the feud might be entertaining, keep this in mind. In the past, 50 Cent admitted that his former feuds with Mayweather were essentially made up.
H/T the Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.