- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
Drake is somewhat of a rap magician. He can snap his fingers, drop an extensive and intense new album, and appear at the top of the music charts while setting online streaming records. And just like at a magic show, no one in the audience is quite sure how the 31-year-old pulls off these tricks.
But in this instance, the musical marvel became the amused audience member. Drake had a fantastic reaction to London-based magician Julius Dein’s magic trick in a crowded nightclub. According to his Twitter bio, Dein is a magician and social media entrepreneur who promises he can teach anyone how to read people’s minds in just 60 seconds. You might remember him from that time he trolled a bunch of festivalgoers with fake Apple AirPods.
This time, using just a lollipop and a simple question about Drake’s favorite superhero, the magician pulled off a seriously impressive stunt, and the musician’s reaction has the entire internet laughing our collective asses off.
I’m dead lmfaooo pic.twitter.com/2zQ8j8y06a— lungelorileynembula (@LungeloNembula) July 12, 2018
Ummm are we ignore the fact that this mans just turned a regular lollipop into a Batman lollipop...in his mouth...in seconds https://t.co/Xyigzt9sTY— Al (@al_shadyy) July 12, 2018
We expect Drake’s priceless reaction will spawn another reaction meme. Someone’s already gotten the ball rolling by replacing the lollipop with a pregnancy test:
If only Dein could make this rap beef disappear too.
Chris Illuminati is an author and reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focuses on meme culture. His work has been published in Rolling Stone, FanSided, BroBible, Penthouse, and AskMen.