- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Thursday 10:15 AM
Comedian Dane Cook hasn’t been coy about his relationship with 19-year-old singer Kelsi Taylor. The 46-year-old has posted photos of the two on Instagram and left some overt comments on her photos. Cook once again took to Instagram for a Q&A on Monday, answering questions from fans about their relationship.
The two have been together for more than a year, and the first photo of them is from April 2017, which hopefully made Taylor 18 when they started dating. But during the Q&A, Cook gave fans a little more insight into how they met: “We met at a gamenight I host at my place,” he wrote. “We were friends for a while & soon after fell in like with each [sic] and then upgraded to love.” Cook does not specify how near the age of consent Taylor was when they “upgraded to love.”
A post shared by Dane Cook (@danecook) on
Cook, who most recently starred in AMC’s American Gods, said that while his “family pretty much all died years ago,” his sister Courtney and his girlfriend are friends. Asked about that the age gap between Cook and Taylor, it appears he’s already looking toward the future: “The only thing you have to do is plan that your deaths will be somewhat far apart.”
Well, that joke certainly landed better than some of the ones from this set.
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?
- The most popular fitness gurus on Instagram
- Meet the top Instagram models ruling your feed
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.