- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
Comedian Dane Cook hasn’t been coy about his relationship with 19-year-old singer Kelsi Taylor. The 46-year-old has posted photos of the two on Instagram and left some overt comments on her photos. Cook once again took to Instagram for a Q&A on Monday, answering questions from fans about their relationship.
The two have been together for more than a year, and the first photo of them is from April 2017, which hopefully made Taylor 18 when they started dating. But during the Q&A, Cook gave fans a little more insight into how they met: “We met at a gamenight I host at my place,” he wrote. “We were friends for a while & soon after fell in like with each [sic] and then upgraded to love.” Cook does not specify how near the age of consent Taylor was when they “upgraded to love.”
A post shared by Dane Cook (@danecook) on
Cook, who most recently starred in AMC’s American Gods, said that while his “family pretty much all died years ago,” his sister Courtney and his girlfriend are friends. Asked about that the age gap between Cook and Taylor, it appears he’s already looking toward the future: “The only thing you have to do is plan that your deaths will be somewhat far apart.”
Well, that joke certainly landed better than some of the ones from this set.
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?
- The most popular fitness gurus on Instagram
- Meet the top Instagram models ruling your feed
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.