- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ 1 Year Ago
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal 1 Year Ago
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online 1 Year Ago
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
Comedian Dane Cook hasn’t been coy about his relationship with 19-year-old singer Kelsi Taylor. The 46-year-old has posted photos of the two on Instagram and left some overt comments on her photos. Cook once again took to Instagram for a Q&A on Monday, answering questions from fans about their relationship.
The two have been together for more than a year, and the first photo of them is from April 2017, which hopefully made Taylor 18 when they started dating. But during the Q&A, Cook gave fans a little more insight into how they met: “We met at a gamenight I host at my place,” he wrote. “We were friends for a while & soon after fell in like with each [sic] and then upgraded to love.” Cook does not specify how near the age of consent Taylor was when they “upgraded to love.”
A post shared by Dane Cook (@danecook) on
Cook, who most recently starred in AMC’s American Gods, said that while his “family pretty much all died years ago,” his sister Courtney and his girlfriend are friends. Asked about that the age gap between Cook and Taylor, it appears he’s already looking toward the future: “The only thing you have to do is plan that your deaths will be somewhat far apart.”
Well, that joke certainly landed better than some of the ones from this set.
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?
- The most popular fitness gurus on Instagram
- Meet the top Instagram models ruling your feed
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.