- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Today 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Today 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Today 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Today 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
Brie recently told Pop Culture that she still has hope for the Community movie and is down to reprise her iconic role as Annie Edison–but only under one condition.
“I feel like if the Community movie ever gets made, it should just be made for Netflix, and it would be fun to do,” Brie said. “I think it would be best if we could get everyone to do it, so I feel like that might be difficult.”
The show, which was originally slated to be “six seasons and a movie” has yet to give fans the movie they were promised years ago. NBC canceled the show after five seasons, but it was eventually picked up for a sixth and final season by Yahoo to fulfill part of the prophecy. Still, many hoped that in addition to the final season, the movie would eventually be made.
It’s been nearly four years, and any word of a Community movie has slowly faded away.
“I love my Community family. We still talk all the time,” she said. “I was just texting Joel McHale yesterday … our group text is going constantly. I love those guys. I’m always down for the idea of that.”
The paintball is in your court, Netflix.
- 5 pop-culture moments that predicted Peeple
- Yahoo lost a ton of money on ‘Community’
- Dan Harmon details how he sexually harassed a writer on ‘Community’
- 10 new Netflix movies and series that aren’t worth your time
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.