- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
Brie recently told Pop Culture that she still has hope for the Community movie and is down to reprise her iconic role as Annie Edison–but only under one condition.
“I feel like if the Community movie ever gets made, it should just be made for Netflix, and it would be fun to do,” Brie said. “I think it would be best if we could get everyone to do it, so I feel like that might be difficult.”
The show, which was originally slated to be “six seasons and a movie” has yet to give fans the movie they were promised years ago. NBC canceled the show after five seasons, but it was eventually picked up for a sixth and final season by Yahoo to fulfill part of the prophecy. Still, many hoped that in addition to the final season, the movie would eventually be made.
It’s been nearly four years, and any word of a Community movie has slowly faded away.
“I love my Community family. We still talk all the time,” she said. “I was just texting Joel McHale yesterday … our group text is going constantly. I love those guys. I’m always down for the idea of that.”
The paintball is in your court, Netflix.
- 5 pop-culture moments that predicted Peeple
- Yahoo lost a ton of money on ‘Community’
- Dan Harmon details how he sexually harassed a writer on ‘Community’
- 10 new Netflix movies and series that aren’t worth your time
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.