- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
- The year in Meghan McCain news cycles Today 6:30 AM
- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with 2 characters from Stephen King’s ‘It’ Today 6:00 AM
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
The K-pop idols showed up for the awards hoping to win the best recording package for their album Love Yourself: Tear but lost out to St. Vincent’s Masseduction. The best recording package nomination was album artwork which they credit to artist Doohee Lee.
Love Yourself: Tear is the first Korean album to be in the best recording package category at the Grammy awards. Fan reactions would make you think they won anyway.
BTS is known to have a loyal fan base, which flooded Twitter with unprecedented enthusiasm for presenters of the best r&b album category. The band also became the first Korean act to present at the Grammys.
the fact that bts were even nominated shows how big they are please let’s not be discouraged and let’s aim to get them an award next year I know we can do it today showed us that bts are capable of anything let’s keep it up and we will get them an award next year!! #TearItUpBTS— Tokyo/Seoul 476days (@yoonminfocus) February 10, 2019
The Grammys still claimed them and their artwork this is itself is a win #TearItUpBTS— bts went to grammys and i am so in love with them (@mediscines) February 10, 2019
The BTS Army was well-represented online, becoming a trending topic in the U.S. Sunday night. Fans even received a shout out from the boy band on the red carpet.
“It’s a blessing we get so much love for doing what we love to do. We are so thankful,” they told E! News.
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.