- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit Belle Delphine’s troll game is strong. The Instagram model and cosplayer’s viral stunt of the month: selling her dirty bathwater to her 3.8 million thirsty followers.
While the 19-year-old originally got her start on TikTok, Delphine’s fanbase exploded after she began posting lewd content and photos of herself making Ahegao faces on Instagram.
In May, the self-proclaimed e-thot duped her fans into believing she would create a Pornhub account if a provocative photo of hers reached 1 million likes. Even Pornhub supported the effort–her post currently has just shy of 2 million likes. To her fans’ dismay, all the Pornhub videos she created are laughably safe for work and only show her acting out witty puns.
In one titled “PewDiePie goes all the way inside Belle Delphine,” she simply eats a picture of the famous YouTuber.
Delphine clearly isn’t done teasing her thirsty fanbase yet. On Monday, she revealed a new shop where fans could buy merch like mousepads, t-shirts, and, yes, her own bathwater. Provided they can swing the $30 price tag, that is.
The water comes in a jar marked “Gamer Girl Bath Water,” along with a disclaimer that states it is only for “sentimental purposes”–not drinking. To advertise the product, Delphine uploaded a video to Instagram of herself drooling into the jars and performing lewd acts in the tub.
She called the stunt a way to “top” last month’s. Pornhub commented on Instagram: “Genius. How much for your toenails?”
This time around, the Ahegao star didn’t even try to conceal how hard she was dunking on her fans.
“[T]his is what generation you guys live in. where girls sell their own bath water. just let that sink in,” she wrote on Instagram.
Let’s see how far her fans are willing to go to satisfy their thirst.
- Instagram model Belle Delphine trolls fans with fake ‘porn’ videos
- This winged snake is more adorable than frightening
- People literally cannot handle Sneaky’s K/DA Kai’Sa cosplay
- Instagram influencer’s hair falls out during live stream
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.