- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate 5 Months Ago
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ 5 Months Ago
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit Belle Delphine’s troll game is strong. The Instagram model and cosplayer’s viral stunt of the month: selling her dirty bathwater to her 3.8 million thirsty followers.
While the 19-year-old originally got her start on TikTok, Delphine’s fanbase exploded after she began posting lewd content and photos of herself making Ahegao faces on Instagram.
In May, the self-proclaimed e-thot duped her fans into believing she would create a Pornhub account if a provocative photo of hers reached 1 million likes. Even Pornhub supported the effort–her post currently has just shy of 2 million likes. To her fans’ dismay, all the Pornhub videos she created are laughably safe for work and only show her acting out witty puns.
In one titled “PewDiePie goes all the way inside Belle Delphine,” she simply eats a picture of the famous YouTuber.
Delphine clearly isn’t done teasing her thirsty fanbase yet. On Monday, she revealed a new shop where fans could buy merch like mousepads, t-shirts, and, yes, her own bathwater. Provided they can swing the $30 price tag, that is.
The water comes in a jar marked “Gamer Girl Bath Water,” along with a disclaimer that states it is only for “sentimental purposes”–not drinking. To advertise the product, Delphine uploaded a video to Instagram of herself drooling into the jars and performing lewd acts in the tub.
She called the stunt a way to “top” last month’s. Pornhub commented on Instagram: “Genius. How much for your toenails?”
This time around, the Ahegao star didn’t even try to conceal how hard she was dunking on her fans.
“[T]his is what generation you guys live in. where girls sell their own bath water. just let that sink in,” she wrote on Instagram.
Let’s see how far her fans are willing to go to satisfy their thirst.
- Instagram model Belle Delphine trolls fans with fake ‘porn’ videos
- This winged snake is more adorable than frightening
- People literally cannot handle Sneaky’s K/DA Kai’Sa cosplay
- Instagram influencer’s hair falls out during live stream
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.