- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Instagram model Belle Delphine is selling her own bathwater–trolling fans again
Love her or hate her, you’ve got to admit Belle Delphine’s troll game is strong. The Instagram model and cosplayer’s viral stunt of the month: selling her dirty bathwater to her 3.8 million thirsty followers.
While the 19-year-old originally got her start on TikTok, Delphine’s fanbase exploded after she began posting lewd content and photos of herself making Ahegao faces on Instagram.
In May, the self-proclaimed e-thot duped her fans into believing she would create a Pornhub account if a provocative photo of hers reached 1 million likes. Even Pornhub supported the effort–her post currently has just shy of 2 million likes. To her fans’ dismay, all the Pornhub videos she created are laughably safe for work and only show her acting out witty puns.
In one titled “PewDiePie goes all the way inside Belle Delphine,” she simply eats a picture of the famous YouTuber.
Delphine clearly isn’t done teasing her thirsty fanbase yet. On Monday, she revealed a new shop where fans could buy merch like mousepads, t-shirts, and, yes, her own bathwater. Provided they can swing the $30 price tag, that is.
The water comes in a jar marked “Gamer Girl Bath Water,” along with a disclaimer that states it is only for “sentimental purposes”–not drinking. To advertise the product, Delphine uploaded a video to Instagram of herself drooling into the jars and performing lewd acts in the tub.
She called the stunt a way to “top” last month’s. Pornhub commented on Instagram: “Genius. How much for your toenails?”
This time around, the Ahegao star didn’t even try to conceal how hard she was dunking on her fans.
“[T]his is what generation you guys live in. where girls sell their own bath water. just let that sink in,” she wrote on Instagram.
Let’s see how far her fans are willing to go to satisfy their thirst.
- Instagram model Belle Delphine trolls fans with fake ‘porn’ videos
- This winged snake is more adorable than frightening
- People literally cannot handle Sneaky’s K/DA Kai’Sa cosplay
- Instagram influencer’s hair falls out during live stream
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Alyse Stanley is a video game and culture reporter based in Virginia with words at Polygon and USGamer. When she’s not writing about memes, she edits Unwinnable’s monthly magazine. You can follow her on Twitter @pithyalyse.