- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike 6 Months Ago
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes 6 Months Ago
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online 6 Months Ago
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
He’s getting really good at this.
On Tuesday evening, Sneaky posted a photoshoot featuring him with fellow cosplayers Hana Bunny and his girlfriend Esther Lynn. The post features three photos taken by photographer and cosplayer Daniel Huang: two of which showing off Sneaky’s crossplay, and one featuring all three models together. Crossplay, for the uninitiated, is when a person cosplays as a character of another gender.
“I couldn’t fly with these jets 😡,” Sneaky teases in the post. Two days later, the tweet has gained over 4,500 retweets and 23,700 likes.
Bunny and Lynn shared their own photosets too, both of which include shots with Sneaky. Collectively, their two tweets earned over 900 retweets and 6,900 likes. The Daily Dot reached out to Sneaky for comment and is awaiting his response.
✨K/DA Ahri ✨— ♡ Lynn ♡ (@estherlynnhhj) January 29, 2019
Super happy to work with the best people for this set💕
Photo: @danielhoangCCG Edit: @squishubunny Tail: @iammagicmatt Cosplay: Tokkitan pic.twitter.com/K9bE7ONtKX
[#LeagueOfLegends] KDA group #cosplay#KDA Evelynn by me#KDA Kaisa by @Sneaky #KDA Ahri by @estherlynnhhj— Hana Bunny (@squishubunny) January 29, 2019
Photo by @danielhoangCCG I had a great time shooting and hanging out with these two lovelies! Can't wait to meet them again! pic.twitter.com/AXVCPIrlqS
Predictably, the gaming community fell in love with Sneaky’s cosplay. Over the past few years, Sneaky has become incredibly skilled at crossplay, to the point where he passes as a woman in his shoots. Without any prior knowledge that Sneaky is Kai’Sa, one would easily assume a woman was cosplaying as her.
That point doesn’t seem to be lost on Sneaky’s fans.
ty for the content sir pic.twitter.com/HhegZKdVqs— #Vote4Zuramaru (@_zuraamaruu) January 30, 2019
Some straight men are having an identity crisis over Sneaky’s look.
Other Twitter users are admiring his sheer cosplaying skills.
Y'all becoming too powerful, Thanos is shaking.— Icy ❄️ S04/SPY/RGE Neko ❄️ (@MissNekolol) January 29, 2019
But most posters are just thirsty for Sneaky. Really, really thirsty.
For the record, Sneaky’s fellow Cloud9 team members and coaches approve of his cosplaying antics, with many joining in on a thread saying “you’re so hot brother.”
Nice one— Reapered (@Reapered) January 30, 2019
You’re so hot brother— Cloud9 (@Cloud9) January 29, 2019
You're so hot brother— Kumo (@C9Kumo) January 30, 2019
As for more photos from the K/DA cosplay session, Sneaky plans to upload an exclusive photoshoot to his Patreon in February. Paying $10 or more per month gives users access to his monthly exclusive shoots. Based on his current skills crossplaying, it’s clearly worth the price.
Ana Valens is a reporter specializing in online queer communities, marginalized identities, and adult content creation. She is Daily Dot's Trans/Sex columnist. Her work has appeared at Vice, Vox, Truthout, Bitch Media, Kill Screen, Rolling Stone, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, and spends her free time developing queer adult games.