- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns 3 Years Ago
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma 3 Years Ago
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten 3 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is gosh-darned hopeful Today 7:30 AM
- Harley Quinn strikes out alone in DC Universe’s new R-rated cartoon Today 7:00 AM
- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
Donald Trump could very well be the the 45th President of the United States and you know what? It wouldn’t actually be that bad. Here’s why.
1) America will be great again
Everyone knows that America, right now, is the complete opposite of great. Way back when, America was a land where dreams were made of and a place of rich opportunity and prosperity. In 2016, America is not great at all. Donald Trump will make the country what it needs to be again: great. Obviously he’s the only one that knows how to do this.
2) Your racist cousins will get to be racist in public
Not only is Donald Trump sexist, but he has a hard time seeing things from the perspective of anyone who’s not orange. He is the perfect candidate for your backwards-thinking cousin who wants to build a border wall, dislikes Obama, and wants America to be great again. Donald Trump brings all the racists to the yard, and your cousin will finally have an open community in which to express his ignorant frustrations.
3) People will finally move to Canada
They’ve been talking about moving to Canada for years, and if Donald Trump makes it to the White House, extreme Trump haters can do just that. Sure, record deportations and extreme police brutality have been plaguing the country for years and they still didn’t move to Canada—but never mind that. Donald Trump becoming president would definitely be the straw that broke the camel’s back. (The camel represents not moving to Canada.)
4) Melania Trump will be the First Lady
No one knows exactly what Melania Trump does, and if she becomes the First Lady of the United States, we can finally find out.
5) There will be another civil war
A civil war hasn’t happened here in years. But now that Donald Trump is that much closer to being the ruler of the free world (lol), we might as well have another. A war in this country would somehow make America great again. Let that idea ruminate for a minute.
6) Melania Trump will be deported
Donald seems to have a problem with immigrants, so if he becomes president, Slovenian immigrant Melania’s days here are numbered.