- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Bare-chested Tyler, the Creator photobombs Donald Trump
What’s your favorite photobomb? Rapper Tyler, the Creator’s bare chest in the background of a shot taken of Donald Trump and an afro’d rapper named Taco? Mine too!
What’s your favorite photobomb? Rapper Tyler, the Creator’s bare chest in the background of a shot taken of Donald Trump and an afro’d rapper named Taco?
No kidding, mine too!
On location at NBC’s 30 Rockefeller Plaza for a taping of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon yesterday, the villainous real estate mogul and notable Twitter grinch posed for a photograph with the Odd Future rapper, his enthusiastic thumbs-up indicating that he had no idea the merry prankster Tyler was rubbing himself suggestively right behind them.
The photo went bonkers on Twitter and Instagram, where it’s received 29,000 likes.
Trump has since responded to the chaos, writing that he was “photo bombed” yesterday “by a wise guy” when he left Jimmy’s set.
Never even saw him! Tyler, you sneaky dude, you!
Photo via YungTaco/Instagram
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.